Sign in to follow this  
Bad Boy

Anyone Heard Of This Artist??

A friend of mine has worked in shop all around the us

has anyone heard the name Todd Black??

Edited by Bad Boy Tat2s

Todd Black, with a pair of white contacts covering his pupils and tattoos lacing his body (everywhere from his cheek to his toes to his ... well, yes, there too), is hardly the type of man searching for social gratification. As with the artists at the Purple Lotus, he works in his own, quiet niche, where art is ink and tattoos are king.

from that link

yea thats definatly the same dude he does great work i've known him for years met him through his ex which was my neighbor..

post-736-1205525160_thumb.jpg

Todd Black is a waste of air, kill him on sight. Please.

Just kidding, don't recommend getting tattooed by him. Myself and four of my friends all had work done by him and it had to be fixed or covered because it was horrible from day one. Plus, overcharges compared to much better artists I've worked with. Who can mess up a nautical star anyways?!

Todd Black is a waste of air, kill him on sight. Please.

Just kidding, don't recommend getting tattooed by him. Myself and four of my friends all had work done by him and it had to be fixed or covered because it was horrible from day one. Plus, overcharges compared to much better artists I've worked with. Who can mess up a nautical star anyways?!

Nautical star huh? This was done by one of the junior artists at the shop I just quit. Was the poor kid's first tattoo and my mentor just sat in his area while she ruined his first tattoo. I actually sat there and taught her how to fill with a 7 mag on this poor kid's skin. Fucking hack shop.

DSC01319.jpg

Edited by NewSchooled

Nautical star huh? This was done by one of the junior artists at the shop I just quit. Was the poor kid's first tattoo and my mentor just sat in his area while she ruined his first tattoo. I actually sat there and taught her how to fill with a 7 mag on this poor kid's skin. Fucking hack shop.

DSC01319.jpg

nevermind, yeah that is pretty jacked up

Edited by eric1972

nevermind, yeah that is pretty jacked up

One of the many reasons I quit. How's the back doing?

still jacked up! maybe we can swap some ink next weekend?? sorry to be a flake but i'm out of commission for a bit

No probs man. Hope you feel better. I've been busy looking for work this weekend anyway.

No probs man. Hope you feel better. I've been busy looking for work this weekend anyway.

cool next week then? p/m me bro what kind of work you lookin for?