Long time no see.. Read more... ×
parC

Pics Of Your Forgiven Machines!

this pic just doesnt do them justice...... the middle one is a forgiven the other 2 were done by bubba hence the military colors.... turn'd out beautiful.... yo andy u gotta come up with a etching for your machines man...... they are well worth the love behind them......

the other 2 are unimax's iron stars...... just figure'd id add them in..... but those bottom 3 ull will have to pry from cold dead hands.....

here they are, few changes on vices.....well done andy ..freekin outstanding job as usual

33x9g5v.jpg

2mes6xg.jpg

AAAHH!

Have a color packer on its way, everything he makes looks incredible.

Thought it was time to bring this back to the top. Just got this new liner in the mail today. Thanks again Andy, you are top notch my man.

gallery_1356_212_41366.jpg

gallery_1356_212_60091.jpg

daym these machines are all soo sexy!

I was supposed to pick up the dietzel liner he posted recently but after i pm'd him i never heard back?? =T ... I was stoked too

Anyways if you come across this andy i tried PM'n you about tryin to get another machine from you since it looked like i missed the dietzel. please get in contact. I know youre a busy guy.

Cheers!

He's done it again!

not as if nobody knows, especially in this thread, but, incredible service! and the collest guy. i got off the phone with him and he went to town, regardless of the fact i told him to take his time and got updates on things every day. he also made sure it was exactly what i wanted. cant wait to get this thing in and put it to work. i will definaly be looking for another machine as soon as my wallet permits....

Thanks Again Andy! youre the man!

bully_shader.jpg

bullyshaderframe.jpg

Andy,

a lot of these are well done. i like the machines you did for mark, too... i wish i knew what happened, man.

heres mine .... havnt got them yet .... should be here in the next couple of days .... cant wait .... lol thanx andy

post-6996-1246218310_thumb.jpg

Edited by chin

jeez was it really that long ago...?

Yeah it is...damn near what...5 years now? I was stationed onboard my last ship back then...and I was still in my 20's!!! sad.png

Edited by SlickSquid