gnvarnadore

Recommended Suppliers

I have been looking that Imax international websites long time and just thinking how quality of their tattoo machines are? If i choose buy imax machines what i get to my hands? piece of crap or something what will work? If there are something wrong about their machines witch is it? weak coils or something else forexamble?

Their websites said:

4. CUSTOMER IN THE EU (European Union)

If you are a registered company supply your commercial VAT (Value Added Tax) identification number when placing your order so you will not pay 20% VAT, otherwise you have to pay the Italian rate of tax 20% VAT. Anyway when you get the parcel in your country you will not pay any tax or duty.

I live in eu and i don't have any registered company so they ad 20% VAT to their prices? How that work when i buy a stuff from there? Are they automatically add that 20% VAT to the final amount or do i have to count myself that 20% increase?

Believe it or not I have seen so many sort of thing in my life, that this is not a foregone conclusion at me anymore.

Sorry about asking this on here, but i can't find better topic... This is very helpful topic and i think information what i ask will help some other people as well who are planning to buy something from imax international.

Edit: oh their wesites said also:

2. PRICES

All the prices shown in this catalog do not include 20% Italian VAT.

So will there be this + 20% from charge when i order from there, or do I have to put it there myself? Can someone help, which has ordered from there sometime? :D

When you order by them the will put 20% vat on the order amount at the end.

So you will pay the price + 20% vat.

When you order by them the will put 20% vat on the order amount at the end.

So you will pay the price + 20% vat.

thank you very much! One time I looked internet shop and tried to order some cool stuff ... It was so dam confusing!

bill what they gave you... that was only what stuff cost. You must add some bonus by how much that packet weight... And you must yourself add some more money depending what way they send the packet to your country.

Nothing is more disruptive than pay way too little and then you know know nothing. Just wait and wait and nothing happend. :)

I think someone else will like to read your information before they order anything. :)

Inkcraft makes a mighty fine machine, they only sell j frames now, but they were selling what looked to be chinese ones. needles and tubes are very sturdy. This is another place, though fifty dollar minimum order. Their Vivid inks are surprisingly good too.

My experience with superior was ok, I felt like they just sell it because people will buy it, kinda just in it for a buck. (MY opinion.. i know others will dissagree)

Element is the bees knees though, they ship lighting fast and some quality stuff.

Needlejig.com is also very good. You will get answers to all of your questions straight from the owner.

I would have to disagree here, I had one of inkcraft's j frames its not a very good machine, would heat up easily, just another cheap chinese machine if you ask me. and as for the vivid ink.. its shit, maybe ok for practice but thats it.

flyingirons is a good spot to get some kick ass binding posts.He also sells on ebay under username tripletreecustoms.You can also get coil cores and some other machine parts through them.I ordered some binders and got them in like 3 days,plus the shipping is cheap.

www.pulsetattoogear.com

www.luckysupply.com

www.premiumtattoosupplies.com

www.nextgenerationtm.

www.needlejig.com

www.donmorely.com

a couple of those guys are pros only (Luckys and Don Morely might be..can't remember)

hi guys does anyone have any experience with tattoosupplies.co.uk and know if they sell to people who are not with a shop at the moment, they seem to be the only place to get sunskin machienes in the uk? am i correct? cheers guys

i wanna give thanks to everyone for listing suppliers and i hope everyone finds this useful. this thread has been open for over a year now and we have seen many new memebers over the course of the year and i hope it has pointed them in the right driection. keep adding good suppliers to the list.

I just got my first order from painful pleasures and I am impressed with the service and the products available.

Freedom Tattoo Supply www.freedomtattoosupplies.com

they dont have a huge selection but there prices are good, shipping is quick and service is excelent

also they stock dry pigments that alot of places dont

I think we need a sticky of recommended tattoo equipment suppliers in the "The Apprentice" - Q & A Corner » Equipment: Machines, Power Supplies, etc... section of the forum. I know i always question if a company comes through on what they promise and it would really help everyone out. I know i dont order from a company unless i see others recommending it, because if yall have ever did a search for tattoo equipment it brings up alot of results and you never know if they have quality stuff and if they stand behind what they sell.

hay man i get most of my stuff from world wide tattoos thay are really good everything is on time and thay give you over what you order sometimes :lol:

hahaha...that would be interesting! BTW...just got another order from painful pleasures...quickly becoming one of my favorites..........buy wholesale prices are awesome.

Hi everybody I'm new here, I bought an element tattoo kit and I was pleased with the kit (excluding machine) and I want to buy a new shader first then a liner. I eventually want to by a Fowler or a sharpz, but for now I want a good affordable machine.

Ive been looking at the fallowing machines but i don't want to get stuck with a crappy machine. Has anyone used one of the fallowing machines or have any recommendations.

1. "J Frame Tattoo Machine Liner & Shader" from InkCraft.biz for 109.99 (two machines)

2. "Hildbrandt .22 Rimfire" from tattoomachineequipment.com/ for 49.99(one machine)

3. "IRON NEW DIAL" from internationaltattoosupply.com for 50.00 (one machine)

What do you guys think,

Thanks

Also are the tatwax tattoo machines any good from cam tattoo supply

my mentor placed dozens of orders with 100% success and i have used them as well a number of times with great pricing, shipping times with immediate email notification of shipment w/ tracking #, and very easy to use on-line order tracking. the place is: newyorktattoo.com

The next thread should be "Who Not to order from".

that's an amazing idea!

I cant believe nobody has mentioned bicknee supply, http://www.bicknee.com/ . Superfast shipping via fedex, everything there is obviously great quality. The ink selection is what got me. Eternal, Intenze, Phatcat, and the full line of alla prima & multiple others. No proof of shop needed.

we need more links to suppliers here in Europe :c hate thos damn taxes!!

i got one ..

Supremetattoosupplies.com

www.premiumtattoosupplies.com

Edited by haric

I buy mostly from ITS because there stuff is in my price range but most of because they have iron cast frames instead of rolled steel like those you find from superior and the like, when you fold steel with mass producing machines the geometry isnt always correct especially at places like the spring shelf which is why I prefer cast machines

recently I found another site shipping is a little pricey because its located in china but the prices on the equipment is insanely cheap but most of the stuff is the same you find on sites like ww2 and ITS, some of the machines are the cheap cheesy chinese crap you find on ebay though.

http://www.getbetterlife.com/Wholesale-pro...too-supply_c809

Brett Stewart Tattoo supply here in Australia has just followed through and delivered what I wanted and right on time.

I ordered 6 bottles of ink and received them within 24 hours.

I have been waiting a week and a half now from another supplier here in Oz who said they had the product in

stock but I suspect it's still a drop-ship outfit, I've gotten one excuse so far and no response to a second question.

I recommend bstattoo supply.