gnvarnadore

Recommended Suppliers

Gotta promote Unimax some more (see link and praise in other posts). I placed an order the day before yesterday off business hours, and they got back to me as soon as they opened shop the next day with pricings for international shipping for the order. Then, after I paid, they e-mailed me and told me they were out of the red-top washout bottles, but could send a green-top instead, if I wanted to (or get store credit). How professional is that? I was fucking blown away by them actually taking the time to see if the COLOR OF A FRICKING BOTTLE TOP mattered to me, the customer. I'm never shopping anywhere else, that's all I'm saying. Stores who care about their customers are keepers.

Tommy's Tattoo supply. Fast shipping and decent prices. They are the manufacturers of starbright inks. Their machines look cool, but they seem a little high priced and give no specifications on the parts (spring gauges, running speed, etc.)

Awesome Thread. I commend you for starting this sir.

Needlejig.com (good communication and service)

Liquidskin.com (awesome flash site. Ken's really cool)

i BUY FROM EITHER DPS supply, www.worldwidesupply.com or www.tattoousupplies.com. tattoo u supplies has the best prices on needles and lots of other stuff. They are very helpful and I have always been very happy with the service. They stand behind what they sell too.Worldwide is good too but they are a bit pricey on their stuff. DPA (Diversified Product Supply) has OK prices, but the cheapest and best I have found is the tattoo U supply place. They have Iron Butterfly,Starbrite and Intanze ink, and Kuro Sumi too. I bought a nice machine from them too for only 80 bucks. (they are rebuilt)

ok, so i have a question... I believe (but i could be wrong) I have heard Jimmy mention that some needles seem better than others as far as quality... so I would assume that the cheaper price doesn't necessarily mean the same quality... who sells the best needles? So far we've bought from Inkcraft, which I really like as I do most of the ordering, they are very friendlyalthough the last time we ordered inks they didn't have the orange we were looking for, and couldn't tellme when they would have it in, we have ordered from worldwide... not quite as friendly, but they seem to have whatever he needs when i call, we order from Superior, no complaints they seem to have a good selection... and yesterday I ordered some eternal inks as a surprise for him (thanks for the recommendations! :P ) I am now looking for the best needles, as well as a GOOD deal on a chair and a stool... are there some stools that are better than others? I would imagine after tattooing for a while your back would start to hurt, are there any things I need to keep in mind... I can't very well ask him all of these things as I am trying to surprise him with updates for his shop... any help that you can provide is very much appreciated...

I mostly lurk on here but I saw this post and i really wanted to add something to it.

https://www.internationaltattoosupply.com/ is quite possibly the worst company for tattoo supplies on the web, let me share my experience. I purchased a kit from them back when I started my apprenticeship in june, I thot I got a pretty good deal, I got 2 decent machines their "ultimate power supply" and quite a few other things in the kit. First off the foot switch didnt work and i had to clear out the rust inside of it so that it would. Then I noticed that the "Kurro Summi" Ink they sent me wasn't Kuro Sumi ink at all and was a total knock off, the utter crap they sent me was spelled Kurro not Kuro. The other inks they sent me in the kit are crap as well. Well then I noticed that after thier "ultimate power supply" ran for more than 30 minutes the power started fluctuating all over the place and the machines would run like crap. I the notified the company about that and they said hey it has a year warranty on it send it back....they never told me where to send to back to or anything so after a few different email tags I finally got an address. I sent the item back to them detailing what was wrong. Well a month went by and I was wtf? So I emailed them about the supply and they told me What power supply...they never received it....yea right. So I got up the post office and they told me that they had received it. So basically they blatantly lied to me over and over again. SOOOO to end my rant don't buy SQUAT FROM THESE THIEVES!!!!!!

Now for the great comapnies I do use.

http://www.newyorktattoo.com/ these guys rock they ship crazy fast and have great prices.

I also use unimax great shop only problem is they have a minimum order of 50 bucks..kinda steep but good prices if u need alot of supplies.

So there ya go hope that helps.

12 gauge,

Whats the web address for them mate?

I use :

Oztatz

Tattoo Australia

Needles Express

AAA Tattoo

New School Tattoo Supplies

Tat-2-Supply

All Aussie bussinesses.

So far I've been using Unimax , worldwide , technical tattoo , Element tattoo supply , and superior . I've been very happy with all of them so far.Good products , friendly helpful service , and timely delivery . ;)

So far I've been using Unimax , worldwide , technical tattoo , Element tattoo supply , and superior . I've been very happy with all of them so far.Good products , friendly helpful service , and timely delivery . ;)

I have ordered from all those suppliers too. The only thing is sometimes Worldwide will substitute a product without even asking you. Mostly those suppliers are good. I buy almost everything from Tattoo U Supply Co.-They are very helpful, and will answer any questions. I have never had a problem from them-fast delivery and really good prices on needles too. They have pretty much everything you would need too, so I have been pretty loyal to them as far as getting my supplies. I just opened my own studio and they got me all my stuff fast so I could open right away. Wish me luck-its my first tattoo studio so I am hoping to do well!! www.tattoousupplies.com is their link if you want to see the website. Also I have bought from National tattoo but some prices are high with them, but quality stuff

ok, so i have a question... I believe (but i could be wrong) I have heard Jimmy mention that some needles seem better than others as far as quality... so I would assume that the cheaper price doesn't necessarily mean the same quality... who sells the best needles? So far we've bought from Inkcraft, which I really like as I do most of the ordering, they are very friendlyalthough the last time we ordered inks they didn't have the orange we were looking for, and couldn't tellme when they would have it in, we have ordered from worldwide... not quite as friendly, but they seem to have whatever he needs when i call, we order from Superior, no complaints they seem to have a good selection... and yesterday I ordered some eternal inks as a surprise for him (thanks for the recommendations! ;) ) I am now looking for the best needles, as well as a GOOD deal on a chair and a stool... are there some stools that are better than others? I would imagine after tattooing for a while your back would start to hurt, are there any things I need to keep in mind... I can't very well ask him all of these things as I am trying to surprise him with updates for his shop... any help that you can provide is very much appreciated...

I bought a really nice hydraulic chair from Element Supply Co.-But it was off ebay. I was happy with the chair for the most part, paid $450.00 for it with shipping. Only problem no instructions on putting it together or operating instructions. Poor response when I asked for help. The chairs from TatSoul are reall nice. Wish I had bought from them instead. Check them out!

Ok, so I've been tattooing for too long now without getting a set of colours, I figured I'd start off with a half oz, or 1oz set of basic 10 colours (i'm broke, plus test the water with a brand, no worries about exp. dates etc). Gonna obviously buy Intenze, or Starbrite and everyones bigging up Unimax, does anyone know what their shipping prices/times are to the UK, coz otherwise the prices look great. Alternatively any good UK suppliers, coz not many have been posted and seems to me like they double all the prices on the good brands. Thanx folks.

I have ordered from all those suppliers too. The only thing is sometimes Worldwide will substitute a product without even asking you. Mostly those suppliers are good. I buy almost everything from Tattoo U Supply Co.-They are very helpful, and will answer any questions. I have never had a problem from them-fast delivery and really good prices on needles too. They have pretty much everything you would need too, so I have been pretty loyal to them as far as getting my supplies. I just opened my own studio and they got me all my stuff fast so I could open right away. Wish me luck-its my first tattoo studio so I am hoping to do well!! www.tattoousupplies.com is their link if you want to see the website. Also I have bought from National tattoo but some prices are high with them, but quality stuff

I will definetly check them out , thanks . Your first studio , KICK ASS !! I wish you the best of luck !

www.sailortattoosupply.com I use this company do to the fact that they are only down the road from me . I purchased their kit with a Paul Rogers machine , not too bad as for Sailor ink its ok but i prefer Starbrite brand

more of a rich color in my opinion service is also very good

Don't think anyone has mentioned this one but kingpin tattoo supply is a good one, i've got most of my stuff from there and its reasonably priced with quick shipping

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/WILDANGEL-TATTOO-SUPPLIES

Sell good quality springs, pretty cheap and fast delivery. Good choice in spring gauges, and various different styles.

I totally agree with you on them.Their springs are real good,and i like the fact that they put them in a baggie marked with the size so you know which is which.They have great customer service,and the last time i ordered from them i got my package all the way from the u.k. to the states in 4 days.

My Recomended Ebay Supplier These ppl have decent deals on needle and needle/tube combos

I've ordered from them,decent prices and good quality.If you like theirs try a seller on ebay username is metwings,they are from china,but just about all the needles and tubes on ebay were made in china anyway,but i bought 200 needle/tube combo's from them and you can mix & match on the sizes and they are the 3/4"grips.total cost was $113,got em in a week,and they are good quality.

Ive used Element and Superior. Superior at first I was happy with Superior but then I started getting the run around on a order I placed and still having issues :). With Element everything has been good so far, can't really complain yet :) which is amazing for me hahahah :)

Initialy i used Superior. Shipping was excellent, I only waited 8 days for international shipping. Talked to them on the phone a few times and they were good. Good prices on med supplies and general stores, machines are very hit and miss though (one machine runs awesome, one doesn't, the third can't hold it's tune), as is the ink.....

Now I go to an Aussie supplier, Oztatz. Good prices on everything :rolleyes:

So far for Aus

oz tatz,

12 gauge,

and needlesexpress.com.au,

Anyone else know any other suppliers to Aus? About to order heaps of new shit

hay man you tryed tatt2guru its in aus on ebay hehe pritty good priceing

I've been using Tommy's. Some of their items can be had for cheaper but I've had great experience with their customer service. They always send me free stuff too. Last time they sent me the complete line of Amazon tattoo/piercing aftercare products, a t shirt, pocket knife and a beer can cozy.