Mario AKA mark

Hello

44 posts in this topic

Hello my name is Mark some of you know me on the forum but for all the new people signing up I'm one of the moderators. Please feel free to contact me with any questions, comments or concerns. I currently live in the San Francisco Bay Area of california. I have been tattooing for almost 8 years now. I have worked in three shops in the northern Bay Area and now I have taken a leave from working full time in a shop to finish my fine art degree in Illustration. I'm working privatley till I can rent my own studio space.

I'm best with things regarding technique and artistic applications; for more technical questions like fine tuning machines and custom appplications feel free to ask and if I don't know it I'll find someone that can. I like to think I'm fare and will tell you what you need to improve on and any mistakes to avoid for the next time.

So enjoy the forum and read and learn as much as you can. There is info here that people won't find anywhere else including their own apprenticships.

hi im new to this and cant seem to work out how to talk to anyone!! please help !

Its not a chatroom lucky,its a fourm.You reply to a subject,and wait to see what someone elese says.Or you pm someone and wait for a reply,could come quick or may take a few days,if at all :D

Hello my name is Mark some of you know me on the forum but for all the new people signing up I'm one of the moderators. Please feel free to contact me with any questions, comments or concerns. I currently live in the San Francisco Bay Area of california. I have been tattooing for almost 8 years now. I have worked in three shops in the northern Bay Area and now I have taken a leave from working full time in a shop to finish my fine art degree in Illustration. I'm working privatley till I can rent my own studio space.

I'm best with things regarding technique and artistic applications; for more technical questions like fine tuning machines and custom appplications feel free to ask and if I don't know it I'll find someone that can. I like to think I'm fare and will tell you what you need to improve on and any mistakes to avoid for the next time.

So enjoy the forum and read and learn as much as you can. There is info here that people won't find anywhere else including their own apprenticships.

Hey mark,my name is Dave.I appreciate all this cool info. I'm just starting out and have had a hard time getting any information whatsoever so this is awesome. Thanks again.

Hi everyone, my name is Laura. I'm new to this community. I become interested in tattoos because of Angelina Jolie. Hope to learn more in this forum.

this is great some decent people too thanking you all

Hello everyone. My name is Freddy and I am currently on the search for an apprenticeship in the Los Angeles area. Since everyone in LA wants to be tattoo artist now, im having a really hard time finding a good artist to apprentice me. Until that day, I am going learn as much as i can from this site.

Hi FREDDY...maybe better, starting your own introduction, than jumping on an old thread......but, hey thanks for joining, and I am sure you will work it out, any probs , drop me a PM...Pwink.png

^^^^^(Keep an eye on this guy Freddie)^^^^ dry.png

Sorry guys, I have never been a part of a forum but I'm starting to understand it. Thanks for the info and I will pm you with any questions i have.

I am an apprentice seeking further knowledge. I am so happy this place exists. Trying to buy a full membership but having some issues with paypal.. Will have to wait till my new debit credit card thing comes in the mail.

Hi LOST :) (Perfect name BTW ...hehehe)

From the front page... find the INTRODUCTION thread. Post one up... tell about yourself...etc...etc...

Yeah, the PayPal type of payment has a delayed effect.

Hang in there. If you need additional help PM one of us or post in the TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES thread.

Peace

hey gang,not exactly new here but its been almost 2 yrs since i was last on this site,under a slightly different name..see i cant remember my password and in order to recover it i need to be able to access the old email associated with the account..but i cant....no biggie...

.also wanted to say Mad Props to ink-trails..without this place i wouldn't know any of the shit thats gotten me where i am..

HI used to come on here back in the day how is everyone?

Hello... Just thought I'd pop by to say hello, glad to see inktrais is still thriving. X

Thanks a lot! biggrin.png

Hi Mark,

I'm pretty new to all this having started my apprenticeship a month ago, at the age of 37! Finally following my love of Tattoo Art after a 12 year career in art education. I am immersing myself in all things tattoo and am trying get advise and information from as many professionals as possible.

I am a colour realist and looking for advise regarding machines. The other artists at my studio are really helpful but their style is traditional. They have a wealth of knowledge and are happy to share but I am also looking for advise from others particularly those who are themselves Colour Realist Tattoists.

😊

Hey folks, been snooping around this place for a while, every time i had a question I couldn't figure out, i googled it and this place always came up. Needles to say, i joined up. My name is Wade Bond, I've been tattooing for 9 years now, and i'm always hungry for more knowledge regarding tattooing, machines and anything else related. Just wanted to stop in and say hello, and introduce myself.

Cheers