Mario AKA mark

Hello

44 posts in this topic

Hello my name is Mark some of you know me on the forum but for all the new people signing up I'm one of the moderators. Please feel free to contact me with any questions, comments or concerns. I currently live in the San Francisco Bay Area of california. I have been tattooing for almost 8 years now. I have worked in three shops in the northern Bay Area and now I have taken a leave from working full time in a shop to finish my fine art degree in Illustration. I'm working privatley till I can rent my own studio space.

I'm best with things regarding technique and artistic applications; for more technical questions like fine tuning machines and custom appplications feel free to ask and if I don't know it I'll find someone that can. I like to think I'm fare and will tell you what you need to improve on and any mistakes to avoid for the next time.

So enjoy the forum and read and learn as much as you can. There is info here that people won't find anywhere else including their own apprenticships.

thanks mark this forum is like the best place on earth and all the people in here am sure will agree with me

Have to second Monkeyrat on that one :)

man I was wondering who the hell you were.. acting like you run this joint :)

HAHA..

man I was wondering who the hell you were.. acting like you run this joint :)

HAHA..

I will kill you :)

Now Now.. play nice people, we wouldn't want a moderator closing this thread!?! :)

;)

Fair play to ya Bruv! This forum make's a refreshing change. I'm about to open shop, having never worked in a shop before, so I could do with picking your brains now and again, and hopefully I can help by sharing my experience of starting up with up and coming artists who are looking to do the same.

Good work fella!!

thanks mark this forum is like the best place on earth and all the people in here am sure will agree with me

Thank Jason it's his baby

JUST WANTED THANKS TO ALL WHO HELP KEEP THIS SPOT RUNNING, IVE BEEN READING THESE BLOGS FOR FEW WEEKS NOW AND I CANT EVEN BEGIN TO EXPLAIN HOW FAR EVERY VOICE HAS TAKEN ME. I LOOK FORWARD TO DROPPING IN MORE OFTEN. GOOD INK TO ALL AND ALL SOME GOOD INK, C-YA

this is a really great forum... most helpful forum i have ever been to, for anything! ;)

Edited by Matt_Hill

Cheers Mark it nice to know someone cares.

I love this place.

much appreciated all the had work that goes into the site

and many thanks to all the pros who are helping guys like

myself to become better and improve in many ways...

great to always have your critique mark...your advice always rocks

and many thanks to JSUN for making this place possible

for beginners like me...

chuck

Hi Mark, I am new to tattooing and the forum and have read many of your articles, they have been very informative and educational, your posts are part of the reason that I have signed up as the info that I have gained from this site has been priceless, thanks for sharing your knowledge with myself and others and I look forward to learning more from you and other members. regards Dave

Hello my name is Mark some of you know me on the forum but for all the new people signing up I'm one of the moderators. Please feel free to contact me with any questions, comments or concerns. I currently live in the San Francisco Bay Area of california. I have been tattooing for almost 8 years now. I have worked in three shops in the northern Bay Area and now I have taken a leave from working full time in a shop to finish my fine art degree in Illustration. I'm working privatley till I can rent my own studio space.

I'm best with things regarding technique and artistic applications; for more technical questions like fine tuning machines and custom appplications feel free to ask and if I don't know it I'll find someone that can. I like to think I'm fare and will tell you what you need to improve on and any mistakes to avoid for the next time.

So enjoy the forum and read and learn as much as you can. There is info here that people won't find anywhere else including their own apprenticships.

Hi! I am Karen and am Dave_The_Wicked's wife...so goes the name. I don't tattoo...but watch a lot of them being done and have learned a lot just watching. Have no real interest in doing them, but am here to see what everyone else has done and get ideas. Thanks for the forum, I know Dave loves it and really enjoys the people he has met here.

Hi Mark,

I am one of the creators of Getinked.com.au - An australian based tattooing site designed for the "End User"

I would like to buy one of your lifetime memberships...

Before i post anything or purchase a membership i would like your groups permission to converse on your forums with members.

I look forward to hearing from you and hope to join your community!

(please feel free to contact me via email for any questions or claryfication! (getinked@getinked.com.au) )

Regards,

Luke

Getinked.com.au

hi mark,

wow great site, a real port in a storm, as i was bout to drown in a sea of bs and misinformation out there, read lots and plan to ask lots and sure to upgrade membership shortly...

Thanks Mark, Jason,

I have been away for a while. Sailing the 7 seas, shooting really big guns, launching even bigger missiles, saying hello to old King Neptune, etc. Navy figured I needed a bit more salt!

Glad to be back! This forum Rocks! I will be posting more now thatI am back in my homeport. Thanks to all that have helped and guided in the past and continue to do so.

r/ A Krusty Old Tat2Sailor

Nice to meet you Mark. It looks like you have a very nice forum. Hopefully i'll be able to look at more of it soon. My name is joe, i live in indiana. yea! Corn! haha I've been tattooing professionally for 3 and a half years now. If you need to check so work i've done for verification you can check out my myspace. here's the link http://www.myspace.com/tramfladorian

Hi! I'm totally new here and totally ready to start chatting it up.

Best advice, start reading these threads before you ask alot of questions. You'll find mostly everything has been covered already with alot of great information you might not get the 200th time someone on here has been asked. I've about read this entire site now and a good place to start is the most requested topics section.

And welcome to the trails!

Chop

Thanks Mark... I am excited to see what this site has to offer, and having spent a good amount of time in SF and the Bay Area, I know the tattoo culture is strong up there... so I am sure there is plenty of know-how and tradition puched into this forum. I appreciate it.

Hello Mark, I've had an account here for a while but haven't spent much time here. I just got my license here in Missouri. ane am planning on spending more time here. Having trouble getting a pic up for my profile.