Long time no see.. Read more... ×
Justin l

Help With A Tattoo Design Idea

Hello,

I'm looking for help on designing my own tattoo for my chest. I've never gotten one before, and when I do I want it to have a special meaning behind it. I was thinking of a struggle between good and evil, with the evil half being depression, anxiety, or another mental type of struggle on the left. Close to the heart to show how on the inside, everybody is struggling with their own demons. As for good, I want it to show the way people appear on the outside. I'm not sure exactly what 'Good' would be, and i'm looking for ideas on how to represent both sides. Any ideas or thoughts would be very helpful and appreciated!

Honestly, when I have a good idea for a common theme, I keep it to myself and charge someone a fair amount of money to tattoo it on them.  That being said, though, I'll give you this: cupcakes.  When I feel down in the dumps (evil) I like to have a cupcake and then I feel happy (good). So, my chest piece idea would be to have my health insurance bill on one side and a cupcake on the other.  

10 hours ago, Justin l said:

Hello,

I'm looking for help on designing my own tattoo for my chest. I've never gotten one before, and when I do I want it to have a special meaning behind it. I was thinking of a struggle between good and evil, with the evil half being depression, anxiety, or another mental type of struggle on the left. Close to the heart to show how on the inside, everybody is struggling with their own demons. As for good, I want it to show the way people appear on the outside. I'm not sure exactly what 'Good' would be, and i'm looking for ideas on how to represent both sides. Any ideas or thoughts would be very helpful and appreciated!

get it for how you feel

i dont have a struggle with demons..

however you have given nearly enough info to go into a studio and get them to draw something with what you have mentioned

I already know how Id do that tattoo. It'd be sick as fuck. Make it to minneapolis, and I'll tattoo it on you

On 12/11/2018 at 10:59 PM, adm said:

I already know how Id do that tattoo. It'd be sick as fuck. Make it to minneapolis, and I'll tattoo it on you

Well, that is a possibility. Id want some more information on what your thought is :)