Long time no see.. Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
HornyTattoo's

Tattoo Healing! day 3 are these scabs or cuts or what?

I've had this tattoo for a few days now and i'm afraid it may not be healing properly. Here's a link to a video I've uploaded of what my tattoo is doing.

https://www.youtube.com/upload

I'm doing what I'm supposed to be doing to keep it moist and to gently wash it and all that, I just cant tell weather its scabbing up or i have cuts or its super overworked so its scabbing up along with cuts and maybe becoming infected lol.

Or is it that i just keep looking at it under my macro lense and its making me see all the little things i shouldn't be able to see and making me worry?? 

I hope to hear your thoughts? Thanks!

I've had this tattoo for a few days now and i'm afraid it may not be healing properly. Here's a link to a video I've uploaded of what my tattoo is doing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1E3ivl6uN5w&feature=youtu.be

the last 2 or so minuets of the video is where you can really see what i'm asking about.

I'm doing what I'm supposed to be doing to keep it moist and to gently wash it and all that, I just cant tell weather its scabbing up or i have cuts or its super overworked so its scabbing up along with cuts and maybe becoming infected lol.

Or is it that i just keep looking at it under my macro lense and its making me see all the little things i shouldn't be able to see and making me worry?? 

I hope to hear your thoughts? Thanks!

(wouldn't let me edit the post 😕 )

Hey buddy,  

Ash G here I've been tattooing for around ten years now a few little things. You say your keeping the tattoo moist are you allowing the tattoo the breath between ointment application. Treat them like a graze...clean, dry, anti bacterial.  repeat.

As far as the tattoo itself it may have been overworked a little but that's quite fine it'll just take a little longer To settle. 

The macro should freak you out tatties look wack under close observation. Give it a solid week or two and if you have further concerns contact your artist.