Long time no see.. Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Nippyneedle

HD Stencils

Some folks prefer full details and some prefer to map a design..I prefer the latter, as less stressful and easier if the Client Taps out...What do other Folk think..?3pppic49.thumb.jpg.17a999375817d35a099fe60495a13cb9.jpg

Saw these a few months back.  I go with simple on my stencils. Hard line, dotted line, and a little hatching here and there.  The less purple I've got on the skin, the better for me.  I would expect the subtleties of that stencil to wipe away almost immediately.

16 hours ago, David said:

Saw these a few months back.  I go with simple on my stencils. Hard line, dotted line, and a little hatching here and there.  The less purple I've got on the skin, the better for me.  I would expect the subtleties of that stencil to wipe away almost immediately.

It all comes down to Skin Prep and Stencil Application tbh...They will last a full session no probs if applied correctly..2ppic.thumb.jpg.9c4d88ab9af4cfb91a0f022a6f0a21c2.jpg

16 hours ago, mark101 said:

Just give the client the painless version option for the same money lol

Yep, just lock it in and leave it, LOL..

Print it full detail exactly how you like ,set the density a little lower so that less stencil paint gets on the skin so that you dont wipe too much excess away , also immediately after stencil application take a hand fan and push air to the stencil so that it locks as much paint as possible asap,keep in mind that the amps of electricity your power supply gives to the brother printer affects the heat output ,and in result the amount of paint transfered to the skin ,2-4amps is ideal 

Edited by Kostas Pangeas