Long time no see.. Read more... ×
Hatlan14

Penis tattoo advice

Hello everyone 

I would really appreciate a help from you guys regarding my penis blackout tattoo, the thing is I am really hesitated, deep down I know it is a bad idea, but part of me want it really bad.

I have had this thought for over a month now, but still don't know.

One of my concerns is how does blackout turn in 5,10 or 15 years down the road, does it fade to green/gray, bcuz I really don't want to end up with a green/gray meat down there, considering a touch up would be another piece of hell in terms of pain and finding the artist who is willing to do it.

To sum up my questions? 

Is penis blackout tattoo a good idea?

If I do carry on and did it how will it fade later?

Thanks 

Black stays fine in most places. Ink is decent nowadays. Sum fades ink so that shouldn't be too much of an issue. 

I'm willing to bet YOU couldn't keep from whacking your new black member for a few weeks, and that will def pull some ink out.

Just cuz you color is black, isn't going to make it bigger.

Making it black won’t make it any bigger you know!

stupid fuckin idea but each to their own. I guess you already have full coverage of tattoos ( arms legs chest back hands and neck) 

yes it will fade and change colour slightly depending what brand of ink is used.

i would wish you luck but I think you get the tattoo you deserve (asking strangers on an Internet forum)ask your mum or sister what she would think