Long time no see.. Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JessicaSnape

Weird Tattoo for Scavenger Hunt - Anyone interested?

Hi tattoo enthusiasts!

I'm participating in an annual international scavenger hunt (GisH) and one of the items this year requires a rather unusual tattoo to be applied.

None of my team members either get tattoos or can afford them. I've talked to some of my heavily tattooed friends but none were up for this challenge, so they pointed me to this forum.

Would anyone be willing to get a tattoo done, of themselves getting a tattoo done? Meaning, your tattoo would be in the tattoo as would you and the tattoo artist (open to stylistic choice).

The exact wondering of the item is: "Get a tattoo of yourself getting a tattoo". Weird, I know, but this is the kind of hunt I've landed myself in.

If anyone would be willing to do it, we need a picture of it by Saturday night when the hunt ends. If not, don't worry, I complete understand.

Thank you for reading, and please let me know :)

JessicaSnape

As I said, we can't really afford it, so I'm just looking to see if anyone would be inspired by this item to want to go and get that tattoo. The scavenger hunt is a charity event also. Obviously I wouldn't expect you to get it done if you didn't really want the tattoo on your body forever. Hope this helps

Not many artists could pull this off .... Steve butcher would be my best bet to do it , but other than that.....

anyway as said before.... stupid idea regardless of whether it’s for charity or not. Sounds  to me like something some poor spoilt rich kids have thought up instead