Long time no see.. Read more... ×
Katieorth9

My first tattoo

This is the first tattoo I've done by myself on skin. My friend volunteered. Was with 2 crappy kit coil guns and millennium moms inks. I'm now using a higher quality rotary pen machine and eternal ink (which I love) although I still use millennium mom's white, dark blue, and a bright orange. I'll post my latest tattoos soon. 

1527750910913291.jpg

1527750910429838.jpg

The first tattoo you should do should be on yourself!

that way you get a feel for speed, depth, angle, stretch, etc without fucking someone up

Oh and I am not responsible for the date that's tattooed above my work. Just the matchbook and words fire and gasoline...I did a tattoo on myself after. I had some experience as an apprentice (was not a great place or great artist and I left because of it) and have touched ink to skin before just never done a full tattoo by myself. Also that was 13 years ago. Before I tattooed my friend I practiced on pig skin for some time. Also I'll post a pic of it healed. It healed out beautifully. No scabbing or anything while it Was healing. He's one of my roommates so made it easy to check in. 

Edited by Katieorth9
Adding information