Sign in to follow this  
isabellaS

why use special tattoo ink instead of a different (non toxic) ink?

Odd question.  So, you are aware of a "special" pigment - that is toxic - that tattooers prefer to use over standard, nontoxic ink?  

Why do t you paint your car with ceiling paint or  your walls with  nail varnish? ... because there has been a lot of thought, trials and money spent on developing  particular paints/ inks for specific purposes

4 hours ago, mac_1au said:

Why do t you paint your car with ceiling paint or  your walls with  nail varnish? ... because there has been a lot of thought, trials and money spent on developing  particular paints/ inks for specific purposes

Yes, and my question is what exactly those things are. Does it last longer? Is it less likely to get infected? That's what I was asking, I wasn't asking for people to tell me that special tattoo ink exists because I already know it does. I'm asking WHAT THE DIFFERENCE IS. I'm not saying I'm gonna tattoo with fucking pen ink! I'm just asking this for information, that's it! Jesus christ.

Welp, I guess a TATTOO FORUM, where I expect people to know some shit about tattoos instead of just being an asshole about it telling me what I SHOULDN'T use or do when I wasn't even planning on using different ink, wasn't the right place for that.

Goodbye.

2 hours ago, isabellaS said:

Yes, and my question is what exactly those things are. Does it last longer? Is it less likely to get infected? That's what I was asking, I wasn't asking for people to tell me that special tattoo ink exists because I already know it does. I'm asking WHAT THE DIFFERENCE IS. I'm not saying I'm gonna tattoo with fucking pen ink! I'm just asking this for information, that's it! Jesus christ.

Welp, I guess a TATTOO FORUM, where I expect people to know some shit about tattoos instead of just being an asshole about it telling me what I SHOULDN'T use or do when I wasn't even planning on using different ink, wasn't the right place for that.

Goodbye.

?obviously you don’t have google yet in your part of the world miss high and fuckin mighty.

does it last longer? Maybe but India ink lasts too, so does soot mixed with urine! 

Is it less likely to get infected? That depends whether it’s made in a factory in China or by someone who has morals, also infection is mostly down to bad aftercare of a new tattoo

anything else? Yes... now that you have had a proper reply as you are obviously too stupid or too lazy or both to search the World Wide Web and now that your rant is over and you realise what a fuckin twat you are , feel free to leave ( or stay , either way it’s your choice)?

50 minutes ago, mac_1au said:

?obviously you don’t have google yet in your part of the world miss high and fuckin mighty.

does it last longer? Maybe but India ink lasts too, so does soot mixed with urine! 

Is it less likely to get infected? That depends whether it’s made in a factory in China or by someone who has morals, also infection is mostly down to bad aftercare of a new tattoo

anything else? Yes... now that you have had a proper reply as you are obviously too stupid or too lazy or both to search the World Wide Web and now that your rant is over and you realise what a fuckin twat you are , feel free to leave ( or stay , either way it’s your choice)?

Jesus fucking christ, finally an answer. Took way too long, especially after being called a dumbass for just asking a damn question. 

1 hour ago, isabellaS said:

Jesus fucking christ, finally an answer. Took way too long, especially after being called a dumbass for just asking a damn question. 

That’s cos you come across as an arrogant cunt that wants everything handed to you on a plate... probably one of tomorrow’s “wannabe” type of tattooist/rock-star.

piece of advice for you, drop the attitude and you’ll maybe get answers to your questions. Serious people who join normally post a small intro about themselves and don’t just post a question which they expect to be answered immediately... just something to keep in mind the next time you drop in on some random forum

1 hour ago, mac_1au said:

That’s cos you come across as an arrogant cunt that wants everything handed to you on a plate... probably one of tomorrow’s “wannabe” type of tattooist/rock-star.

piece of advice for you, drop the attitude and you’ll maybe get answers to your questions. Serious people who join normally post a small intro about themselves and don’t just post a question which they expect to be answered immediately... just something to keep in mind the next time you drop in on some random forum

I wasn't even planning to stay on this forum, I just came here to ask a question. But when I had asked my question in a normal way, I just got bullshit 'answers' like yours, basically just being a smartass without giving me an actual answer. That's what pissed me off. Also pretty funny how you just assume who I am or what my personality is based off some question on a forum. Very interesting.

1 hour ago, isabellaS said:

I wasn't even planning to stay on this forum, I just came here to ask a question. But when I had asked my question in a normal way, I just got bullshit 'answers' like yours, basically just being a smartass without giving me an actual answer. That's what pissed me off. Also pretty funny how you just assume who I am or what my personality is based off some question on a forum. Very interesting.

Don’t go away angry .... just GO AWAY!

Someone's got the painters in.........

as i previously said no ink is approved by the FDA 

and the reason is 

its made up off too many base pigments with no regulations

some have plastic in them!! 

black is just charcoal and vodka in some cases

some are even made of car paints.

there ya go...