Long time no see.. Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Hello. My name is Misty Kilgore-Lord. I have been tattooing for 17 years. I opened a private studio last year. Over the past couple of years I started getting request to fix tattoos that had heavy scar tissue from bacterial infections. The nightmare infection stories just kept coming. All of these tattoos were being done in licensed studios. After a few rants on social media I started receiving emails from people all over the country with tattoo horror stories. Most of them were simply ignored by their artist when they presented healing complications. So, I decided to write a training manual. Not to teach tattooing but safe practices. The manual will cover clean technique, health and hygiene of the artist, client and studio from the front door all the way to the supply closets. I will also be covering legal and ethical issues every artist faces. I found this forum while doing research for this manual. Thank you for providing this site as I believe this information is much needed.

welcome 

i did put a long reply in here but deleted it on more than one occassion as whatever i said just came out wrong