Long time no see.. Read more... ×
Philthy

Technical drawings and schematics if Rotary machines

Hey guys my name is Philthy Phil and I am based in Melbourne, Australia. I have always been a lazy good for nothing reprobate. Recently I have started collecting information on Rotary Tattoo machines. I have always found it easier to simply ask people about things that I wanted to know about, rather then spending hours involved in tedious study or mind numbing research. Since I wanted information on Rotary Tattoo machines I went to my search engine and typed "Rotary" , "Tattoo machine" and "forum" and that is how I ended up here on this site. I hope that my search has brought me to Rotary machine aficionados, devotees of the wheel or basically anyone who could help me get what I need and save me from a  life of slavery spent in academic servitude. So here goes nothing, what I have been looking for is technical drawings and schematics of as many different types of Rotary machines as possible. It would be cool if you could send me an image although a link to a place were I could find such an image would be just as good. If it is at all possible I would greatly appreciate it if any body has pictures that show cross sections especially those that are clearly labeled. I am not planing on publishing any of the pictures although since I do not possess precognition, if you could include the name of the artist and the source of where the picture originated you would make me very happy. I suppose its only polite to post your reply on this web site but if you could also send me a copy I would be stoked my address is dypsomanic@gmail.com Thank you very much for your help I greatly appreciate everything

Your sincerely

Philthy Phil

6 hours ago, Philthy said:

Hey guys my name is Philthy Phil and I am based in Melbourne, Australia. I have always been a lazy good for nothing reprobate. Recently I have started collecting information on Rotary Tattoo machines. I have always found it easier to simply ask people about things that I wanted to know about, rather then spending hours involved in tedious study or mind numbing research. Since I wanted information on Rotary Tattoo machines I went to my search engine and typed "Rotary" , "Tattoo machine" and "forum" and that is how I ended up here on this site. I hope that my search has brought me to Rotary machine aficionados, devotees of the wheel or basically anyone who could help me get what I need and save me from a  life of slavery spent in academic servitude. So here goes nothing, what I have been looking for is technical drawings and schematics of as many different types of Rotary machines as possible. It would be cool if you could send me an image although a link to a place were I could find such an image would be just as good. If it is at all possible I would greatly appreciate it if any body has pictures that show cross sections especially those that are clearly labeled. I am not planing on publishing any of the pictures although since I do not possess precognition, if you could include the name of the artist and the source of where the picture originated you would make me very happy. I suppose its only polite to post your reply on this web site but if you could also send me a copy I would be stoked my address is dypsomanic@gmail.com Thank you very much for your help I greatly appreciate everything

Your sincerely

Philthy Phil

There is a place specific place for that type of machine but like you i cant be bothered to Click my favourites and copy the link into here for you sorry

Edited by mark101

:unsure:im too lazy to even submit a reply.....

1 hour ago, inkedupnori said:

I paid for this kind of participation? much wow

No., you paid for the info that is in the archives  of the forum, past, present and future. Here we have  a guy who’s first post is to look for a handout as he is too lazy to look for himself. There is a big difference in asking for pointers and just being too fuckin lazy to look yourself.

All he needs to look up is  ‘prison tattoo gun’ he should be able to work it out from there ?

• Like 1

16 hours ago, inkedupnori said:

I paid for this kind of participation? much wow

What you wanna know ?

give us something to talk about

plus the OG poster will probably never come back to read it anyway 

Edited by mark101

Hey guys this is Philthy Phil again I want to start off by apologising to anyone I have offended. I am not much of a tech guy, in fact I'm closer to a Luddite. The reason I asked for help is because I don't know where to look. I am fairly new to the net. In fact the post you guy's read was the fist time I have ever posted something. I am unaware of any social  faux pas that I committed or of the etiquette involved in forum's. I am happy to share any and all information that I have collected with anyone who wants it, although forgive me if I don't write out a list of books, after all there are rule's on this forum about copyright infringement and I wouldn't want to upset the site's administrators. You will have to contact me privately at dypsomanic@gmail.com if you want that kind of information. Thanks for your forbearance. Cheers