Sign in to follow this  
Hforness4

Tattoo Brainstorming

Hey everyone,

I have 4 tattoos currently and am brainstorming for my 5th. 

I'm having a lot of trouble deciding placement and overall design. 

I am wanting some text done, a small quote "Don't be delicate be vast and brilliant" but again, have no idea where I want to put it. I've considered now forearm, and inner bicep, and also thigh. 

I'm leaning more toward the thigh but if I am going to continue with the thigh is like it to be an overall larger peice and was wondering what to incorporate.  I've thought about Flowers, mountains, waves, scenery pieces. I'm just kinda looking for some brainstorming and maybe come together with a better idea in my head, and your opinions on placement. I'm willing to put it other places too!

Tattoos I currently have:

Larger realism piece on shoulder blade. Consists of bear and mount hood, some pine trees. 

A small poppy on inner bicep.

Gladious flowers on ankle. Only color peice. 

Portrait of tortoise on outside calf. 

Thanks everyone!

You Know there is no end in this world, every day is a unique day and we found hundreds of new tattoo designs in the industry. 

I have some Special Flower Tattoos Designs for You, If You are interested in these placement then it's well for me.

Keep check my collection for placement tattoos.

Flower Tattoos

I don't usually condone the suggestions of tattoo flash spammers; but in this case I'd say this jackass's link is exactly what you're looking for.