Long time no see.. Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Wendy Ivy

New Tattoo, Regrets, Confusion, Need suggestions please!

I just got a new tattoo yesterday and I've had this idea for a whole year. Finally decided to get it: its the melody of this song that holds a lot of significance to me. I'm not sure if its because I don't like the way the music notes look or something else, but I cant seem to like it. Is it because it's a little plain? Or too large? Or the spacing is off? Any ideas on what it might be thats bothering me or any suggestions on how to "fix" or add to it?

a pic: gubZZpS.jpg

Should have picked up that you didn’t like the way it looked when the stencil was put on! 

Anything musical (guitar, harp, flute) could be put there as the ‘main subject’ to take the eye away from the music notes. But you obviously did t put too much thought into it in the first place , hence you landed here , go back to the artist who did it and ask him for suggestions as it seems to have “meaning” for you which you have probably told him so he should know your story ( cos every tattoo needs to have a meaning these days ...right!)

scatter some more smaller music notes around your new ink and it should look better

• Upvote 1

Yeah use the birds and breaking feather theme all the hipsters go for nowadays but use music instead