DankBiscuit

Can this Linework be Fixed? Opinions on my Tattoo

Hey guys, just got my first tattoo a month ago and while I love the design I'm not too thrilled with the execution.  I feel like some of the linework is iffy and could have been better, there is also some blowout along some of the lines.  I've contacted another more talented artist and he said he could fix a lot of what is wrong.  I'm just nervous my arm is gonna permanently end up with a bad tattoo on it lol.  Any suggestions or words of advice?  Here is a link to my imgur album of my tattoo. https://imgur.com/a/xzGz5

The only people who will criticize it will be tattoo experts and yourself. From an ordinary persons point of view it will look like a fine tattoo. I don't think its bad... but if you really hate it, luckily you find a better artist he can easily fix that for you. Its small as well so you could just cover it up with a bigger and more interesting piece. 

Criticising someone who already feels they have a poorly executed tattoo isnt going to make them feel any better.

opinions on what the tattoo looks like really isnt any ones concern as we dont have to look at it 

as long as its what you wanted then that is all that matters

*edited not for public section or to hijack this thread*