Long time no see.. Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JohnMcLauchlan

Can my sleeve be fixed?

image: https://imgur.com/a/xLeM4

About a month ago, I got a sleeve from a friend of a friend for $100 (Dumbest decision in history) because I thought why not. I was not using logic at the time because I was so eager and excited. Believe it or not, my decision making skills have tripled since then. 

Anyway, my tattoo is supposed to be a rose sleeve but they don't even look like roses, more like crappy origami. How easily do you think my sleeve could be re-worked if I went to a legitimate artist? Does it look to hard to fix without laser fading?

I don't mind having to stick to the rose design if it means it will look good. I haven't consulted any artists in my city yet because I don't have money at the moment, so I thought I'd ask on here.  

8 hours ago, JohnMcLauchlan said:

.. so what improvements should I make with the sleeve? 

Go to so meone who knows what they are doing it will cost you more than 100 this time

Edited by mark101

Yep I found an artist whos one of the bets in the city and does terrific cover ups and re-works. I just don't have the money for a consultation yet. But the opinions I'm getting online reckon this can easily be re-worked.