Long time no see.. Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Borklazer316

Tiki pole torso cover?

Okay so basically I have an unfinished tiki pole from my belly button going up the centre of my torso to the top of my chest, at the widest it is about 4 inches at the bottom and narrows off slightly then expands to about 6 inches across my chest. It's not coloured in yet, it is just outlined. I had it many years ago and it has not faded or anything, it's a very good tattoo but after growing up a bit I realised it's not what I want. 

Can this be covered and turned into a different piece given that there's nothing heavy in it and only outlines? Ideally I want a four horseman piece going across my chest but the tiki pole design going down the torso it what worries me as I don't think there's anything I could use to incorporate a four horseman piece into a long stretch going down my stomach.  Don't have use of a phone at the moment but i've attached a photo similar to the location of my tattoo with roughly the same diameter by the looks of it. 

Being new to the forum I understand there's a good chance this could get dismissed and laughed at. I don't intend to sound dumb either or uneducated on the subject of cover ups/adjustments so I don't mean to offend anyone. 

ppopppee.jpeg

The example you've posted shows very thick line work, with only narrow gaps of open skin. Given the repetitive geometry of the design, I don't think it could be covered satisfactorily.  The example also narrow down to a much smaller, open design on the sternum up to the collarbone. That area can be worked with. 

U fortunatley you are one of the many who actually grow out of a tattoo from fad and fashion 

you probably could get it covered after some laser work but its not going to be cheap and it will be painful

i would suggest going to see someone who does lasering and get their opinion