I like the detail in the X in the middle, but I think the grey saturation although well executed , takes away from the main object...in other words I think theres too much background. but that's just my opinion!

Very messy line work.  Very patchy color.   Looks like everything's done with hard-hitting lining machines.  Where did you get your kit?

Also, are these on you?  If so, it would account for the color on the forearm.  And, if so, stick to areas where you can properly use both hands.  No tight stretch = no good tattoo

Read up on all the old posts on here, drop the $20 for the lifetime membership if you are anywhere serious about tattooing as it gets you access to a lot more info. Step back and grab some pigskin and practice your lines/shading/fill, find out what your machines are actually suited for whether lining shading etc . Don’t nt make your hand speed suit the machine,  make the machine suit you. I’m not gonna comment on the tattoos as we have all done some shit at one time or another. Just slow down and do t let people pressure you into tattooing them just because you’ve got ‘guns’, wait until YOU think you’re ready because remember you’re still gonna have your name attached to bad ink regardless of how famous you get 😉

• Like 1