Sign in to follow this  
Royce

Hello Everyone

Hello everyone, I am here because I would like honest opinions on a recent tattoo. I am having issues uploading pics, any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have resized one so many times it's as small as an avatar and I still can't upload it, what's the point of even adding a pic if I can't show off the fine details?

thank you 

ok, just realized I posted twice, humm, I got an error message the first time so I tried again...now I have two hello posts

can I delete one and if so how?

12 hours ago, Royce said:

Hello everyone, I am here because I would like honest opinions on a recent tattoo. I am having issues uploading pics, any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have resized one so many times it's as small as an avatar and I still can't upload it, what's the point of even adding a pic if I can't show off the fine details?

thank you 

What’s the point of joining a tattoo forum for “beginner” artists and asking a question like that? Ask your friends/ mom/ artist who done the work/ other artists in your area.....ffs how hard could it really be. Ranting as it seems in the past little while this forum has become a place to join to ask stupid questions about tattoos they have received, nobody here really gives a fuck about your new 2 minute, 5 line outline of a horse that a 3 year old kid could have drawn blindfolded full of crack cocaine ,so don’t ask for an opinion on work that wasn’t done by a current member of this forum, I’m pretty sure there is something about posting 3rd party work in the forum rules

• Like 1

dear mac_1au,

For your information, my father died when I was six. My mother let every man she ever knew try to rape me so when she died about 15 yrs ago I was very happy. I have no friends or family that know anything about computers, and by the way I only have 1 friend and I only met her 3 years ago, AND it's people like you that make me LOVE being All Alone. So if you don't know the answer STFU!!! you're an.... well I wish I cou;ld upload a pic because it would be a stipid looking donkey. 

If you'd replied with nothing but your last sentence, I'd have applauded you for a witty comeback.  But ... you didn't.  Boo-fucking-hoo.  Consider yourself lucky: having people "try to rape" you is definitely less tragic than actually getting raped, I'm sure. 

Anybody want to talk about tattooing technique?

• Like 1

You really should get out more often!

no friends or family who know anything about computers and yet you managed to find this particular forum? Did you read anything about the forum or did you just see the word tattoo and signed up. You sound like the kind that is just seeking attention, I mean you don’t know jack shit about anyone here and yet we all now know the basics about your life-story.  

There are probably 10,000 people getting tattooed somewhere in the world at any given time, how cluttered do you think a forum like this would get if they all decided to post their tattoo for ‘critiques’ or opinions? 

19 hours ago, Royce said:

dear mac_1au,

For your information, my father died when I was six. My mother let every man she ever knew try to rape me so when she died about 15 yrs ago I was very happy. I have no friends or family that know anything about computers, and by the way I only have 1 friend and I only met her 3 years ago, AND it's people like you that make me LOVE being All Alone. So if you don't know the answer STFU!!! you're an.... well I wish I cou;ld upload a pic because it would be a stipid looking donkey. 

Sussed it 

save the pic to your device and click to choose files 

find it and add it 

Edited by mark101