Jump to content
Long time no see.. Read more... ×

What is this Tattoo Style called??

Recommended Posts

Might be a silly question but I am searching for tattoo artists that do similar styles to this and I don't even know if I am searching the right terms. 

You will probably have seen the work but I refer to it as 'sketch' style - The ones below are done by Inez Janiak (@ineepine on insta) and her work I find is absolutely incredible. So currently, I am searching for 'sketch style artists' 

I had a large back piece done with this sort of style in mind but I am not sure the artist quite translated what I imagined and what he first drew on my back to the final product, which is fine and I accept it as I don't consider it to look ridiculous nor am I embarrassed by it, in fact far from that. I just want to find another artist who is good at the below sort of style so I can see if they can re-work it. Also if anyone has any recommendations for artists that would be spot on. 




Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now