• Announcements

tattoo tmart

Does tattoos are not accepted by the china main culture yet?

Recently saw a news about  China has banned references to hip-hop culture and actors with tattoos from appearing in the media as part of a crackdown on “low taste content”. Chinese news outlet Sina reported that the regulator now "specifically requires that programs should not feature actors with tattoos [or depict] hip hop culture, sub-culture and dispirited culture." Althrough it is just directed against the actors who  are tasteless, vulgar and obscene.but  citizens still reacted with anger to the ban, flooding Chinese social media with negative comments.i think it is not fair for all the hip-pop actors who with tattoos. maybe many chinese are still not accept tattoo or misunderstand its Symbolic meaning.  what do you think? 

China are tbh a backward looking nation who need to move with the times.

in some ways it is to be respected but nah not for me

but believe me i dont think the west are perfect either

Don’t know about ‘‘accepting new things” as they don’t seem to be slow at copying anything that is “new” or in high demand,(electronic gear/TVs/phones)although the quality is vastly inferior I definitely wouldn’t say they are backwards in that way. I would just say it’s all down to their ancient customs and traditions which keep them from moving forward and keeping up with trends like tattoos and wearing your pants under your arse cheeks 🤣

• Like 1

14 hours ago, mac_1au said:

and wearing your pants under your arse cheeks 🤣

Thank god for tradition lmao 

sometimes a good bitch slap works wonders