Hello,

I'm from a sort of new establishment called " ViBES Tattoo Supplies " which is an online store for all tattoo supplies.

Currently up to a decent selection from high quality tattoo machines and accessories to very cheap starter machines

with consistence in quality to meet their tasks.

Formulating a very complex and valuable VIP Membership as well that could greatly help any of you

solo artists that are limited on funds for your upcoming businesses. Hope to see some new customers

and feel free to just check it out or shoot me an e-mail for any questions. Thank you for your time and

continue to spread the INK

ViBES INC

https://vibes-tattoo-supplies.myshopify.com

https_vibes-tattoo-suppliesmyshopifycom.jpg.01898255f8a4c4eccabb27fa5c42b143.jpg

Glad you got that off your chest, bro. Now you can feel like a bad ass in front of your E-Friends. But enjoy your $650 tattoo machine that is of Non-shit quality because it was purchased from my same vendor. Lol keep it real. 

I’m sure he will enjoy the fact that his geometry is spot in , contacts don’t fuck up every 5 minutes and go out of tune .... dunno whether I should go on or not but here at the trails we try to steer beginners away from buying a cheap kit ( which rhymes with shit!) and get the best gear that they can afford, unfortunately not everyone’s budget can stretch to a $500-$600 Aaron Cain machine but that’s cool as there are cheaper alternatives which will do the same job without scraping the bottom of the barrel and buying from sites like yours which are overpriced for the junk that it is. A decent 24 set of ink is worth more than your “full set,4 machines, power supply and 40 inks”

Maybe you don’t see the problem here, but you are actually part of the problem and why people who would like to become professional get shunned by those who have “made it”

Anyway, have a good day competing with China in your search for wealth, but don’t be disappointed ? when you don’t make it!

Mac ?

14 hours ago, ViBES said:

Glad you got that off your chest, bro. Now you can feel like a bad ass in front of your E-Friends. But enjoy your $650 tattoo machine that is of Non-shit quality because it was purchased from my same vendor. Lol keep it real. 

...and John Clark is definitely NOT your vendor.  lol, keeping it real right back at ya

You'll do just fine with your  business. Dollar stores thrive wherever there are people willing to go cheap. 

17 hours ago, ViBES said:

How long have you been in the tattoo industry?