Odyne

Recommendations on meaningful shoulder tattoo

Hey guys, I'm so confused about getting a shoulder tattoo because I need it to be so meaningful as if I carry it out on my shoulder, so I've been thinking to get flower of life with the metatron's cube defined but a lot of artists said it's too symmetrical to be drawn on the shoulder so it might not be as accurate and literally I can't find anything better or meaningful to put it on my shoulder. And yeah I'm not a big fan of having a patch black thing over my skin I want the tattoo to be outlined, shaded, or dotted, no coloring. Any recommendations please?

So get it on your shoulder by someone who just wants your money rather than cares about what the tattoo looks like

but dont moan if it doesnt look like you hoped it would.let me know where abouts you are and i can start on a list for you a list of cover up artists.

Back of leg at your calf, dunno what part of the world you’re from but if you wear shorts  then it’s probably the closest part you’ll get to the shoulder as it’s a similar shape but probably lends itself a bit better to the design you want , also I imagine you want to ‘show it off’ . Otherwise just pick a nice piece of flash, tattoos DONT have to have a meaning, if you like a pic and want it inked on you for life just go for it, other than that try asking your mum because not one of us on here even know you or what are your likes, dislikes etc yet you come here asking a bunch of strangers what to do🤔

16 hours ago, Odyne said:

No of course not, I care a lot about my body and how it looks. I don't know what to do :(

sometimes the customer IS NOT always right

personally i dont like dot to dot tattoos but thats me and we are all different which is great

Edited by mark101