• Announcements

Hello, 

I have a tattoo on my wrist that I desperately want to fix up, but I'm not quite sure what's feasible and what's unrealistic as far as what can be done to it...

The tattoo itself is an ode to my service dog that I've had for 9 years and has her paw print right in the middle, and I'd like that to remain the main focal point of the design, but as of right now it looks rather dull and lifeless. I'd like to fix it up somehow without expanding it and to make it more vibrant and beautiful, but I'm just at a loss as to how to do that. Should I just spruce up the colors, or add a lace trim to the heart/bones?

I've asked around but as I am in the Netherlands now ( recently moved) my resources are extremely limited. Can any of you possibly give me any advice, or help me make this tattoo as epic as possible? For reference purposes I have attached a picture of the tattoo in question. Any advice would be really appreciated! Thanks in advance! 

unnamed.jpg.5ae1922b79c9cdb164eab96d14957fa6.jpg

Speak to marc or natalie at onaths in the netherlands

tell them the cryptic fucker from the uk sent you

or travel to belguim and speak to karl at 358 tattoo and tell him his brother sent you

Edited by mark101