Sign in to follow this  
georgihristov

Infected Tattoo?

Hello, i am new in this forum, so 4 days ago i made a tattoo on my calf but it is still hurting and i cant even stand on my leg for a long time because of the pain. I saw some gray part on my tattoo and i don't know what is it..I always keep my tattoo covered with cream.

I have a lot of tattoos on my body but this was my first tattoo on my leg but the pain and the appearance is unusual. Do you have any idea is it my tattoo infected ? 

23140615_1975664996088661_1152883688_n.jpg

best to ask a doctor, which we are not.  If there's puss coming out of it, it's infected.  Keeping it "covered with cream" is usually not recomended. It keeps the skin open too long and causes inflammation.  From the photo I can't tell if it's seriously overworked;  soggy from overkilled aftercare; or inflamed due to infection. 

4 hours ago, adm said:

AIDS, it's definitely AIDS.

Go talk to your artist

...or your doctor or your grandma (secret old style remedies like bread poultices!) but definitely looks overworked AND infected, so don’t leave it too long or it could spread and before you know it your dick might fall off 👌

Did you spent more time in quite a dirty environment? I think ‘keep ur tattoo covered with cream’ is not a good idea, you must ensure that you keep your tattoo as clean as possible by washing the area at least twice a day. But please book an appointment with your doctor, it’s really dangerous...