Bracketz

I need some recommendations

So basically some time ago i got a new tattoo which was amazing to me at the time and still is but tbh i didn't really think it through good enough. 
Now it's time for a new one and i'm thinking of starting a sleeve continuing the tattoo which i have now and i'm stuck becouse i don't know how to approach it.. 
Lately i'm kind of into biomechanical tattoos, but if you have any ideas or suggestions at all please let me know. 

Cheers, Bracketz

ndan.jpg

If you can't come up with an appropriate design, don't force it. Some of the worst tattoos are a result of, "I want to add on to this..."  Not all tattoos qualify as a work in progress. Want a sleeve? Plan a sleeve, and get to work on the there arm. 

I agree with David, but you've decided on going to a full sleeve, i'd recommend that you should stay on theme:
not only the design could come up as a "whole" piece, but also clockwork would make up for a steampunk/ biomechanical tattoo. And while you're still thinking this through, reassess if you're content with the symmetry of the original design, especially in motion or when you rotate your arm – you can make minimal changes to the composition so that it won't seem as "rigid", without losing the overall sense of symmetry.. But, again, i  agree with David.

Cheers,