Shroomy

Sublime Sun Lining

Sublime Sun. For now just lining until I throw some colors on it. Any suggestions or see anything that needs attention before I stencil it. It's a decent size. 

PicsArt_10-15-02.27.09.jpg

The concept is there but it needs to be more symmetrical it just looks like a lop-sided doodle and the moustache thingy is way off. Nothing wrong with using a protractor ,a glass or a plate for a circle if it’s gonna help 😉

• Upvote 1

yeah I realized that after posting that it was an album cover, looks like shit to me but im a grumpy old git apparently. Try drawing something original that's within your capabilities,I seen your rose  and you even made that look painful. take smaller steps and you'll get there in the end.

After I read your post on the sublime sun thing I got a bit worried when you said you were ready to stencil it......please tell me you're NOT gonna transfer that to stencil paper to tattoo on someone?

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, mac_1au said:

yeah I realized that after posting that it was an album cover, looks like shit to me but im a grumpy old git apparently. Try drawing something original that's within your capabilities,I seen your rose  and you even made that look painful. take smaller steps and you'll get there in the end.

After I read your post on the sublime sun thing I got a bit worried when you said you were ready to stencil it......please tell me you're NOT gonna transfer that to stencil paper to tattoo on someone?

Makes 2 of us lol

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

No I am just practicing right now. I don't normally draw roses either. I draw a lot of mushrooms and trippy things. Both the drawings have pushed me out of my comfort area of drawing and it clearly shows lol.