Hello all, I was hoping I can get some help with an idea for a tattoo I want to get just don't know how to go about it. I'm not looking for a design but more for ideas. I most likely will hold a contest once the idea is thought of. I want to get a tattoo of a tribute of everyone who inspires me but don't know how. Currently I'm on the idea of a stack of books with each persons names on the books brim ( is that what the book side called?) but my GF said it was cheesy, but I'm all out of ideas, so I'm hoping you all can help. Dont wanna go the faces route, just want one using theirs names. Any ideas? Thanks.

A contest?! ūü§Ē

lol ūü§£

• Upvote 2

A stack of books makes for a pretty static design. And bland as well since they'd have to be huge to make the names on the spines legible. If you're looking to  avoid basic portraits of these people, find an image that represents the heroic character of each person.  One bit of advice that's repeated here, often, is to find a tattooer who you want to do the work and heed their opinion on what would work best.