locksunlight

Questions for Tattoo Artists and Studios (For Webapp Development)

3 posts in this topic

Hello all, I am currently doing some market research but i'm having no luck. No one seems to want to respond to me! Rude!
Either way this is my attempt to create a webapp that will help schedule clients easier and quickly replace cancellations. If you could spare some time answering my questions i would be very grateful. Might even offer up free memberships........ If you don't have much time feel free to miss questions you don't want to or can't answer.

What do you currently use to take bookings?

What platform do you currently take bookings on? For example email, phone, web?

How often do you currently open your diary?

On average what is your response time to clients?

Would SMS reminders be something you think would benefit you? To avoid lost appointments and serve as timely reminders to prevent last minute cancellations as much as possible.

What social media brings you the highest level of customer interest?

Which social media platforms do you use?

Have you previously considered an online booking tool?

What would you like to see on an online booking tool?

How much would you be willing to pay for a service like this?

Are there any functions that you expect to see?

Do you think being able to run your accounts from this online service would be of use to you?

Would you like your diary to be accessible to other people in your studio?

If you were to travel would you like your diary to be open in other territories?

What do you ask for when booking a tattoo?

Do you ask individuals to sign a disclaimer when they come into the studio? If this was electronically stored through this system would it be of use to you?

What is your current cancellation policy?

What if any deposit do you take?

Are the certain styles of tattooing that you simply wouldn’t work on?

Do you currently do flash Friday events or something similar? Do you ever do promotions or discounts?

Is there a gap in the marketplace for what we are trying to produce?

Do you attend conventions? If so would you take bookings whilst there or do you attend to see what's available in the marketplace?

The end concept would allow users to find availability on the same day within a set radius, do you think this is something that could work?

In terms of tattoos you have designed and are currently available to purchase would you be happy for these to be made available to people that use our site so long as the image was credited to you?

Are you currently sponsored by an ink or gun company?

What do you typically search for online?

Would you say you largely have a "repeat customer" client base?

Would you be willing to test the system for us during the working stages? If so would you happy to provide us with current bookings so we can input them into your profile beforehand?

What information would you like from customers? Name, age, location. This is so you can get a better idea of who you appeal to and you could potentially with our assistance market to those you are currently not reaching.

What would you like to trigger in the system? For example would you want a notification daily to see what work you have on for the following day or would you like a weekly schedule sent to you on a Sunday evening.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. I look forward to receiving your responses!
Scott & Miranda

Time is money 

how much are you paying for this research that without you have no business.

are you in the tattoo industry already or are you trying to just make money out of it

I use a phone. I get a deposit. No call no show? I buy lunch with their deposit and they can fuck off.   No app needed