Sign in to follow this  
SL63AMG

Will pay up to $4.000 to be put on waitlist

i am looking for hyper realism black sleeves then later a back piece. I realize it almost impossible to be put on the top 20 artists waitlist hence the offer. I will pay anywhere from 2k canadian to 4k depending on the artist just to get on their waiting list. I would wanna be able to do full day sittings cause i will be flying out each time and prefer Canada or europe.

I would pay the deposit for the tattoo then when i arrive i would pay the agreed sum before the tattoo started and also pay the daily rate. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated

Four dollars ain't a whole lot of money. Might want to throw in a free coffee or something, too:)

19 hours ago, David said:

Four dollars ain't a whole lot of money. Might want to throw in a free coffee or something, too:)

4 thousand dollars lol. I dont care where it is i will fly there. I need sleeves , i also dont care what the rate is

If you speak to an artist you fancy then tell them you want to book a whole day or 2 it will make a difference 

they will know you mean business then

So name some names of who you would like to get work from.

i know a few who would take your money for an all day sitting

how much does a world top 20 artist usually charge a day? i mean the top dawgs. I got accepted but its very high. I dont wanna say name of guy and price cause i dont wanna risk losing my spot lol

You want it? Pay it, if the work's that good. Artwork, if you weren't aware, is actually worthless. It's useless stuff that you look at.  It's only valued if someone puts a price tag on it. You're throwing dollar signs around to attract "THE BEST"...and now showing concerns about it being a reasonable price?  Pay it and fuck off.

• Upvote 1

jesus fuck, you say you dont care what the rate is, as long as its good work? Then you're concerned about the quote you were given by an artist you like? No self respecting artist is going to rip you off. You're gonna pay a lot to get the work you like. End of story.

Also, "World top 20" is such a subjective statement, that bares no weight in the tattoo world. I mean I fall just short of that list currently ranked #21, and I charge $150 an hour. So my day rate is $1200 plus the standard 100% tip so $2400 minimum

• Upvote 1

P.S.S.

I forgot you were talking about the world top 20 in hyper realism, which I don't do. I specialize in hyper tribal japanese scriptism