Sokras789

Any ideas for a half skull tattoo?

6 posts in this topic

Hello,so recently i've been trying to find a tattoo that depicts a woman half alive and half skull but i want it to be blended nicely and have both a cute and beautiful side and at the same time a creepy one. I've come up with only one that i like from google photos,but i want to see what others you could suggest me. I'll post a pic to show you what i'm talking about.

halfskulllillies.jpg

that one works. or, maybe your tattooer could be the one to draw it up for you.

2 hours ago, David said:

that one works. or, maybe your tattooer could be the one to draw it up for you.

Thats too easy

Well i was looking for any other ideas. I know that this works duuhh...I need to see other options aswell. I have to drive 4 hours to go to the tattoo place so it's not easy to go right now.

try refining your search to 'undead girl tattoo' or 'undead lady' or similar,there are literally thousands that you can get ideas from, or on the other hand you can always go talk to an artist and ask for something to be drawn up specifically for you, you will probably be charged a deposit  but the money usually comes off the price when you get the tattoo done, or maybe that's why your here looking to score a free drawing?:ph34r:

7 hours ago, mac_1au said:

try refining your search to 'undead girl tattoo' or 'undead lady' or similar,there are literally thousands that you can get ideas from, or on the other hand you can always go talk to an artist and ask for something to be drawn up specifically for you, you will probably be charged a deposit  but the money usually comes off the price when you get the tattoo done, or maybe that's why your here looking to score a free drawing?:ph34r:

Hi thanks for the answer. Good idea. I don't go to the tattoo place because as i said in the previous comments its 4 hours from my home. But in order to find the right one i might go eventually.