Sign in to follow this  
Inkyboo

Having a tattoo on breast

Hey, I would like to have my boobs tattooed after having a cosmetic breast surgery from Toronto. Most of my friends have tattoos on their breast and they appear really hot. 
I approached a tattoo designer and she told me that having a tattoo under the breast is sexier than having it in the cleavage. She also showed me several tattoo designs. Tribal, floral and mandala designs looked great, but I liked butterfly patterns the most. It has got the advantage that it will not be seen by many people.
But, I have heard that the tattoos will stretch out when the skin across the breast changes. She also said that it is advisable to have the tattoo only if I am daring and can maintain the figure through regular exercises.
Is there anybody over here who has got tattoos on their breasts? Were you happy with the results?

I didn't have boobs at the time of my chest tattoo; but now, closing in on 50, with a preference for good food and booze along with a job that has me sitting on my ass most of the time, I'd say Ive developed quite a nice set. But I'm a guy so exercise would matter. I take it your a woman (not an out of shape middle aged man); in which case no amount of exercise will maintain your breast tissue. They're gonna drop an wrinkle just like my nuts. So there's that.

Get a design similar to a henna style, or lace. Those will move with your body and look good even if movement or posture distorts them.  A "picture" such as a butterfly is just going to be twisted looking unless your standing perfectly straight.  Besides, butterfly tattoo's are for your crotch, not your cleavage.

And, most importantly, if you're just here to spam us with boob enlargement links, how about you just get some advertisements tattooed right across your nice new shiny plastic bubbles and walk around naked.  That could appear really hot as well (to a teenaged boy perhaps)

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, David said:

I didn't have boobs at the time of my chest tattoo; but now, closing in on 50, with a preference for good food and booze along with a job that has me sitting on my ass most of the time, I'd say Ive developed quite a nice set. But I'm a guy so exercise would matter. I take it your a woman (not an out of shape middle aged man); in which case no amount of exercise will maintain your breast tissue. They're gonna drop an wrinkle just like my nuts. So there's that.

Get a design similar to a henna style, or lace. Those will move with your body and look good even if movement or posture distorts them.  A "picture" such as a butterfly is just going to be twisted looking unless your standing perfectly straight.  Besides, butterfly tattoo's are for your crotch, not your cleavage.

And, most importantly, if you're just here to spam us with boob enlargement links, how about you just get some advertisements tattooed right across your nice new shiny plastic bubbles and walk around naked.  That could appear really hot as well (to a teenaged boy perhaps)

Love the reply 

On 19.06.2017 at 1:44 PM, David said:

Good answer!)