dead bird singing

blacklight / uv lamp ?

7 posts in this topic

I ve recently bought some kuro sumi glow inks..never used them before. I m assuming I ll need a uv lamp / bulb to work with.. however been having trouble finding one at local hardware stores.. are there any tattoo suppliers, preferably European, who sell this?

Posted (edited)

Try magic moon 

lm sure i can find something

maplin.co.uk

Edited by mark101

On ‎03‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 7:48 PM, mark101 said:

Try magic moon 

lm sure i can find something

maplin.co.uk

thanks, will check it out.. actually bought 2 uv ones.. which don't match or fit into my lamp lol.. couldn't find different ones locally. malta feels like a 3rd world country sometimes, when it comes to such things. I ll check your references. or hopefully buy a lamp that matches my bulbs lol. thanks again..

Send me the details of the lamp and i'll pop into maplins and get a couple for you if you cant find them

should have details on the cap that goes into the light

On ‎05‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 6:40 PM, mark101 said:

Send me the details of the lamp and i'll pop into maplins and get a couple for you if you cant find them

should have details on the cap that goes into the light

hey mark, forgive me I m 2 months late on this. life s fuck ups got in the way and havent been on the trails since then. just to thank you for your trouble. I m looking online, and have called a couple of light shops, here locally. if this doesn't work out, and if your offer still stands, I ll text you. thanks again

18 hours ago, mark101 said:

Always stands 

thanks ;)