8 posts in this topic

What date is it?

Doesn't matter. Get ready to get requests....I mean demands by the Pinterest tattoo design shoppers

Posted (edited)

What happens if you do it as the design and it doesnt work ??

i can see court cases aplenty lmao

lawyer : your honour

my client went into the aforementioned establishment to get a tattoo and when the said piece of art was finished he tried to get it to speak using his smartphone but it didnt work.we therfore request that you find in favour of my client for the loss of the cost of the tattoo and renumeration for the embarressment and heartbreak of getting a reputable proffesional who cannot seem to make the magic device work so must have put a blob of ink somewhere he shouldnt as it worked on the internet as it is obviously something he has done

judge: your client must be a brain dead moron for thinking that this would work CASE DISMISSED

lol

Edited by mark101

lol

1 hour ago, mark101 said:

my client went into the aforementioned establishment to get a tattoo and when the said piece of art was finished he tried to get it to speak using his smartphone but it didnt work.we therfore request that you find in favour of my client for the loss of the cost of the tattoo and renumeration for the embarressment and heartbreak of getting a reputable proffesional who cannot seem to make the magic device work so must have put a blob of ink somewhere he shouldnt as it worked on the internet as it is obviously something he has done

judge: your client must be a brain dead moron for thinking that this would work CASE DISMISSED

lol

lol, would have been even funnier if it did work.. considering ink migration, scratchers or tattooists fucking it up and then fixing it their own way when you re not looking.. perhaps adding a few extra waves for aesthetic purpose... thinking you re getting your baby s first cry, then play back some growly exorcist  voice callin you a dead cunt or something.

i think the look on tattooist and client would be priceless!

From what I've gathered the app is supposed to generate the soundwave image as soon as you upload w.e sound you want it to be. Then it scans from same app to play the noise. Which is essence is a neat idea until the app goes out of business and it never works again among other issues. They're better off just keeping the sound online lol. It reminded me of the one with the QR code awhile ago which I thought was way cooler(The one attached)  but equally dumb to get a tattoo of.  

On 5/11/2017 at 0:07 PM, mark101 said:

lol

lmao