kinkz

Getting inked after rhinoplasty

2 posts in this topic

Hey, I am planning to have my chin tattooed. I also have a piercing on my underlip. I am more interested in having a tattoo on my face because it gets noticed quicker.
Next, I am going to get my nose inked. But, I haven't seen many people with their nose inked. I am unable to look for recommendations on the internet as they have only a few pictures of a tattooed nose.
I want to have my nose pierced too. I had the best aesthetic nose job from Toronto in order to fix my crooked nose. It was done a year ago.
 I wanted to know whether it is safe to have my nose tattooed and pierced as I had a rhinoplasty procedure. Even though it was performed a year before, I just wanted to confirm whether it is safe to have this done. Please give some genuine replies and suggestions.

some questions, rather that with an experienced tattooist, I would still consult with a medic or doctor about. in my opinion, as long as you have no running infections, and the body is healed, everything is alright. ink will only be on the skin, and is not such an invasive procedure. what I mean is, if you ask a professional footballer whether it s alright to play with a healed injury,,, you d probably get a good opinion.. but it s a medic that would be in position to properly look into your own particular situation, and better asses the risks....