Sign in to follow this  
Ruthless TV

Ruthless Tv Dead Cherub Interview

Geoffro catches up with Matt Rogers aka The Dead Cherub from Oculus Tattoo Studio in Victoria at the recent Rites of Passage Tattoo Festival in Melbourne.

Stay tuned to Ruthless TV for more highlights and interviews from the 2017 Rites of Passage Tattoo Festival.

how about you just keep these in one thread. Tattoo-related it may be; but it's still coming off as spam. 

• Upvote 1

Hey David 

How is sharing a interview with an Australian tattooist at an Australian Tattoo Festival spam?

It's definately talking about Tattoo's and even gives insight into the extreme end of tattoo cutlure - body modification, as well.

Sorry you feel that way and if moderator's wanted to add a video gallery for content like ours I would be more than happy to post there.

Until then you'll see the latest from Ruthless TV every week as we drop another interview.

Cheers & Beers

Ruthless TV

18 hours ago, Ruthless TV said:

Hey David 

How is sharing a interview with an Australian tattooist at an Australian Tattoo Festival spam?

It's definately talking about Tattoo's and even gives insight into the extreme end of tattoo cutlure - body modification, as well.

Sorry you feel that way and if moderator's wanted to add a video gallery for content like ours I would be more than happy to post there.

Until then you'll see the latest from Ruthless TV every week as we drop another interview.

Cheers & Beers

Ruthless TV

There actually is a part to the forum called "the library", Section for discussing books, videos and reference materials. Note: Please DO NOT share or post links to copyrighted material.

I'm pretty sure you can post there even though you are a 'junior' member.  as David says it's tattoo related but I think you are missing the whole point of this forum like a lot of new members who are constantly asking "what should I get for my first/second/cover up etc....The main aim here is to help those who would like to become tattooists learn without being in a shop. Artwork, technical aspects of tattooing, hygiene , machine tuning etc. No artist is gonna give away hints and tips in an interview which is what people on here are here for!

Mac😉

• Upvote 1

On 7 May 2017 at 11:10 AM, Ruthless TV said:

Hey David 

Cheers & Beers

Ruthless TV

All he is saying is post them in the same thread it will also be easier to find them instead of letting some drift down the ladder

fair play for posting them though nice to see new content on here

• Upvote 1