ok I´m new to this forum, i want to make a new tattoo on like my chest or something, but i cant really find something i really like, i like the tatto with 2 mask 1 glad and 1 crying but i know some people who has that tattoo and i want something different. I want a tattoo that is something like my life, im young and my family dont live rich.. since i was younger i was doing criminal things for money, my whole life, i have never been caught, i life in a "ghetto" i wont say in what country but what ever, i moved to this country when i was like 8years and since then we were pretty poor. I´m trying to live a good life when im not doing my "criminal things" for money, i try to study and everything, so i got pretty much a "double life".I dont want any colors in the tattoo, and nothing tooo big maybe in the sice of an ipad? hehe. Anyways hope u can give me some ideas or send me some cool tattoos that are relevent to my life. :) sorry for bad english hope u understand me. 

If you're doing some real ghetto shit for money, maybe a tattoo isn't the wisest choice for spending what money you have?

i have a friend that owns a studio, i wont pay for the tattoo, so u dont have to worry about that:) u got any ideas?

If your friend owns a studio why not have him draw something up for you🤔

He already draw 2 tattoos but i didint really liked them, so i'm asking for ideas here. Please if u aint giving me some ideas then dont write anything.. im not here to answer some damn questions im here becuse i want some tattoo ideas..

If you're just gonna be an arrogant dickhead you can just fuck off right now . Now THATS an idea.

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, mac_1au said:

If you're just gonna be an arrogant dickhead you can just fuck off right now . Now THATS an idea.

Wooooorrrrrrddddd

21 hours ago, thereel said:

i love my family and  i belive in god, im a good guy beside the dark things i do/done for money... som real ghetto shit. i liked this tattoo but there is something better? :) http://imgur.com/a/BSJa7

You are 100% correct 

there is loads better

19 hours ago, mac_1au said:

Why u got so mad? Arrogant dickhead? I gave u a damn answer and said that i dont want any more questions from people becuse thats not what i'm looking for.

go and find another tattoo artist tell them what you want and get it drawn up 

if you dont like it tell them what you want changed until it is right how you want it .

no one will draw anything worth shit for nothing

3 minutes ago, mark101 said:

go and find another tattoo artist tell them what you want and get it drawn up 

if you dont like it tell them what you want changed until it is right how you want it .

no one will draw anything worth shit for nothing

The thing is, i dont really know what i want :/ the tattoo he draw for me were amazing tattoos but not really "my type" thats why i need some ideas haha :(, if i find something that i kinda like, i can show him the pics and he will change some things if i want to :)

.. im not here to answer some damn questions im here becuse i want some tattoo ideas..

THAT response is what makes you look like you're arrogant and the world owes you something, Buy some tattoo magazines or go to google images and type in 'tattoo ideas' I'm sure you'll find something you like or get an idea from, but to come onto a forum and ask "what should I get tattooed" is like stopping strangers in the street and asking them. Nobody except you knows what your tastes or preferences are and 99.9% of people can't read minds contrary to what you read on Facebook

...and out of the whole internet you found a skull with half a mask and a butterfly 🤔I think you never looked very hard!