Sign in to follow this  
Max

The Digital Tattoo Shop

Hi there,

i was looking for a way to get work and someone told me to draw tattoos, so i did that, and got quite a few clients in a short period of time.

I was wondering if any of you where interested in getting paid to draw custom art for clients and advertise on my website; https://www.thedigitaltattooshop.com/

The artist decides the fee, gets paid upfront, and i do the marketing.

If you're interested in creating custom designs for clients, you can sign up or click the ' +post a service' at the top right of the page.

Thanks for reading,

Max

the website gets 15% of what the artist makes.

Thank you

Edited by Max

So, after taking a look, I can only hypothesize (with a fair amount of info supplied by the artists involved) that not a single one of them tattoos.  Then, is this a service for people looking to get tattooed who don't know that the person doing the tattoo should be the one designing the tattoo...for free, I might add.  Or, is it for tattooers who can't draw?

The time spend designing a tattoo for the customer is included within the price. A lot of people use an image found in a book or on the internet, and i'm offering an alternative.

Ive been a concept artist for 4 years, worked on horizon zero dawn as an intern, and know there is a lot of talent unseen by the public. I've been looking for work and found that there was a market for custom designs. So i created a platform where people can find each other.

Right now i've also got 3 commissions running and my newly created company has gotten over 3000 views in a few days.