Sign in to follow this  
Edge3214

New and needling some help

• I got a lot of machines and frames I want to rebuild bin collecting machines and parts for like 3 years and want to get more into the building aspect.
  • . I want to make a script liner and 2-3 machine each for lining shading and color packing. so the be 4 liners.
  • the script liner, liner small needle grouping, mid grouping and a large group liner. as well as
  • shader for small needle grouping, mid grouping and a large grouping one. as well as
  • color packer for small needle grouping, mid grouping and a large grouping as well
  •  

That's a lot of liners. So you want small, medium and large grouping liners, and a script liner.  What's your definition of a script liner?  I've never really differentiated between outlining an image and lining text. 

well the script liner for lettering a small enuff grouping of needles that wont tare the shit out of someone skin.

So what part of the skin don't you want to 'tare up' ? As not every area of the body has the same type of skin , some parts are tougher than others ( elbows) some parts are more tender ( inner arm bicep area)  and the list goes on.

Personally I've never heard of a 'script' liner 🤔 So it must be one of those new godamn hipster things. 

I have on liner that'll do 3's to 7's; another that's for loose 5's to loose 9's. One machine for 7 mags; one for 13's. Adjust gap for B&G or color.

what I'm askin how many wraps, coil core thickness and height per machine and pushes what as in needles.  ?

also I'm having trouble buyin lifetime membership on here. it wont take my paypal nor my credit card.

can do whatever's needed with 8 layer coils. 1", 1.25" depending on what balance you like.  prioritize geometry

Not forgetting thickness of springs, length of springs, capacitors, air gap etc... you'll probably think you've opened a small can of worms only to discover that it's more like the Tardis 😉

• Upvote 1

yah just was trying to work out a formula per size needle and job if that makes sense