• Announcements

Darnell

Black Buddha colors?

I have the 4 bottle, Gold Label grey wash set by Black Buddha. Im curious to see how the colors run as well. Anybody have any reviews on it PLEASE let me know. I abosolutely love the grey wash set. ALL tones are spot on in my opinion. Ive used alot of high quality ink through the years and would like to hear some reviews on the BLACK BUDDHA colors.

On 18/03/2017 at 1:54 AM, Darnell said:

I have the 4 bottle, Gold Label grey wash set by Black Buddha. Im curious to see how the colors run as well. Anybody have any reviews on it PLEASE let me know. I abosolutely love the grey wash set. ALL tones are spot on in my opinion. Ive used alot of high quality ink through the years and would like to hear some reviews on the BLACK BUDDHA colors.

Haven't tried the colours, but had the ultra black and the lining. Lack a few years ago and wasn't disappointed with either. Then I was pointed in the direction of Waverly dark black and haven't looked back. If the black Buddha colours are as nice as the black I would probably take a chance ( maybe see if they have a "sample set", just in case you either don't like them or they cause problems/ reactions on people🤔

just my tuppence worth 😉