• Announcements

3 hours ago, dead bird singing said:

I need to apologise to you.. did not realise you were a lady, and thought i was speaking with a guy. I really do need to learn how to read properly after all.

please don't mind the guys here, their acting like dicks  is their way of getting your attention. even me, i only did it because it was hurting inside.. to look at your profile, without an ice breaker.

adm is a good artist, but his tattoos cost money. if you ask me..  fuckin aristocrat, that s not what we look for! i would suggest that you block him. 

then mark.. only cares about fishing. I d block him too..

dave ... doesn't know shit either, didn't even like my beautiful light house, that one.. I blocked him a long time ago.

i think the tatoo artist you went to was a clear cunt, especially since you told him (after him showing useless interest in you and wasting your time).. that you didn't mean to pay jack shit for your tattoo. he was also a jerk for acting surprised that you weren't gonna pay for your tattoo, since you had already mentioned to the busy man that you were lazy and unemployed. 

as you say, and I agree -  you should deffo find another artist, and dismiss the one whose tattoo you cannot  afford to pay anyway (small detail). it is all your choice and his loss, of course.

another suggestion... might try call the tattooist again and tell him something along these lines -  hey dipshit, remember that 15$ offer i made to you? well, it just went down to $7. Donald trump style. perhaps he ll panic, and grovel for you to reconsider. last but not least, don't forget to specify the exact time and day when you re available, for him to make any necessary cancellations / amendments in order to accommodate.

hope this helps. xx

Ahaha and english isnt your native tongue 

please stop using google translate lmao

Edited by mark101

On ‎2‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 4:42 PM, SoulHackSyxxx said:

matter o' fact, bitch get out you're just another fucking wagonist. 

Actually - please point out in your original comment where you said you were employed? You clearly stated you have been out of work for a few months.

On ‎2‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 11:14 PM, SoulHackSyxxx said:

Hey!

So I was just speaking to a local tattoo artist who flyer I found in someones door and shower him something I wanted to get done(a arrow on my inner bicep). I asked him how much he'd charge for it then he asked what can I afford, I gave him a range of $15-20 then he says "my ass", what the fuck was the point then? Then he asked my age, race and bullshit. I even told him I'd been out of work for a few months so I can't  afford much so it shouldn't have come as a surprise. 

What would you guys charge for a arrow on someone's inner bicep? I've definitely been put off by this person, I definitely don't want someone that is talking down to me doing my tattoo so now I need to find a new artist. 

On ‎2‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 4:34 PM, SoulHackSyxxx said:

READ FUKKAS READ!!!

The only one who needs to learn how to read is you dear.

• Upvote 1