DaGG

Tattoo galleries

8 posts in this topic

I think in will be useful to share tattoo galleries in which you get inspiration in choosing tattoo designs.

For starters: Gallery

Share yours please.

I like these tattoo galleries on Stylemann :) There are many interesting examples of tattoos which can be useful both for beginners and non-beginners B) Besides there's many information about meaning of some tattoo symbols which is usually important ;)
Some of my favourite examples ^_^

kraken-tattoo-4-650x650.jpg

kraken-tattoo-19-650x650.jpg

5 hours ago, P-Machinery said:

I like these tattoo galleries on Stylemann :) There are many interesting examples of tattoos which can be useful both for beginners and non-beginners B) Besides there's many information about meaning of some tattoo symbols which is usually important ;)
Some of my favourite examples ^_^

kraken-tattoo-4-650x650.jpg

kraken-tattoo-19-650x650.jpg

I get the feeling that you are somehow affiliated with stylemans site , this forum was specifically set up for people trying to 'become' tattooists or get into the trade .NOT for people to comment on random posters pic of a 2 minute/3 line tattoo which has been picked at or not looked after properly.... have problem with your tat?... go back to your artist 

fuck I could go on forever ... just saddened to see the trails become what it has 😕

Maybe we need to go private like in the locked boards lol

On ‎14‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 4:17 AM, mac_1au said:

I get the feeling that you are somehow affiliated with stylemans site , this forum was specifically set up for people trying to 'become' tattooists or get into the trade .NOT for people to comment on random posters pic of a 2 minute/3 line tattoo which has been picked at or not looked after properly.... have problem with your tat?... go back to your artist 

fuck I could go on forever ... just saddened to see the trails become what it has 😕

I hear you, I feel there was a time when those who know would shut up, and those who don't know would talk a lot..  I think for this, many have left.

don't mean to hijack a thread tho

Edited by dead bird singing

That first octopus is by my buddy Gust Razo, he works down the street from me at Remington Tattoo. Must be a random repost site, hopefully they at least give credit.