Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NatureGirlInk

Not your typical Apprentice

5 posts in this topic

Hello Folks,

I am a former art-student who lost her way in the art world for a long long time and found myself working on an apprenticeship in my mid-30s. I am not your typical young buck with an ego-problem and I truly look forward to lurking and learning from folks :)

Hrrm. Wouldn't let me edit. I was trying to add.. I am particularly interested in meeting / learning experiences from other female artists in a largely male dominated trade. 

Sounds familiar...only I'm not a woman.  Didn't pick up a tattoo machine until I was 38.  The art school background is definitely a jump-start, in my opinion. 

Welcome to the forum; and congratulations on the apprenticeship; and good luck with the career move

Edited by David

Posted (edited)

Hello!

I am 27 and been in the tattoo world for a little over 4 years, I'd say. On my second go as an apprentice... love to see and meet other females as well! Good luck to you! look forward to seeing some stuff from you hopefully! I am also new to forum!

Edited by BlackSnake

Hello... my name is Barrett and I started at 43 but I had an attitude, to say the least...I think it's out of my system...Anyways congrats...