dude_87

90s theme tattoo

I'v been wanting to get a tattoo for a long time and i was wondering if anyone out there would like to design it for me. I'm looking for a 90's theme tattoo that would be on my shoulder and possibly down to my bicep. My idea came mostly from all the tv shows i watched and video games i played growing up. 

here is what i want on the tattoo in no specific order

Tmnt Michelangelo, Ghost busters, Bugs and tweety, Tom and jerry, Mario ,Luigi,Yoshi (Mario riding Yoshi with Luigi around somewhere), Green power ranger, Donald Duck,      Flintstones (Fred and Barney), Donkey kong and Diddy, Link, Mega man and anything else that would be 90' nostalgia.

Or if someone who lives in the Toronto, Canada area that thinks this would be a fun tattoo to do and would like to talk about doing it, please let me know 

No problem, I'm thinking it'll cost about $150-$250 depending how long it takes, but $250 max. I'll need a deposit of $100 to get started, and the total will be do when complete. 

Let me know, and I'll link you to my paypal for payment

Edited by adm

15 hours ago, dude_87 said:

I'v been wanting to get a tattoo for a long time and i was wondering if anyone out there would like to design it for me. I'm looking for a 90's theme tattoo that would be on my shoulder and possibly down to my bicep. My idea came mostly from all the tv shows i watched and video games i played growing up. 

here is what i want on the tattoo in no specific order

Tmnt Michelangelo, Ghost busters, Bugs and tweety, Tom and jerry, Mario ,Luigi,Yoshi (Mario riding Yoshi with Luigi around somewhere), Green power ranger, Donald Duck,      Flintstones (Fred and Barney), Donkey kong and Diddy, Link, Mega man and anything else that would be 90' nostalgia.

Or if someone who lives in the Toronto, Canada area that thinks this would be a fun tattoo to do and would like to talk about doing it, please let me know 

You do realise most of that goes back further than the 90's thats more like 80's for most of it

Whats going on "dude_87" my name is Akeem from North York Ink we are actually located in Toronto right uptown in "North York" lol. I like your idea man definitely wanna get involved!

Check us on Instagram: @northyorkink also one of our individual artists profiles is @nadiamost