Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
J.J. Flash

Explanation Of Why The Site Has Slowed To A Crawl

3 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

As some of the older members know, I am no longer tattooing and have not been for over 5-years. During that time I have become less active on the site to the point of not really paying much attention to the daily activity. We’ve had server issues with our host, and I just learned that the site is no longer indexed in Google due to some spammy posts that happened around January of this year. This meant that the site was no longer showing up in Google searches and thus the numbers of new members declined significantly, leading to an almost complete slowdown of activity on the site. I am now working on removing those posts and applying for reconsideration in the index. It is my hope that through some general maintenance, the site will start slowly getting new members again and regain some of the community that made it such a wonderful resource to begin with.

Also, if anyone is still reading this, feel free to get in touch if you’d be interested in being a moderator. We’ve lost more than a few good men (and women).

Hope life is treating you all well.

JJ

Here's hoping the issues can be resolved... This is the only site I know of that openly talks about tattoo techniques without the standard reply of "go get an apprenticeship" or "ask your mentor".

I wouldn't mind being a moderator if you need them.