Followers 0
Choppa1

Purchasing Membership

12 posts in this topic

Gday I purchased membership and I haven't yet received an email

From the forum. Could somebody please fix this up as I cannot start a

New topic. In quiet afew of a he differant forum pages thanking you and

Any help would be greatly appreciated

I think you should try a reccurring membership for now and not the full blown one

Hasnt been a decent thread on here for ages now so it Could be a waste of money so dip your toes first imo

It's more for access to the archives and woodshed topics... I'm new to the game and want to read up and learn as much as I can.

Should be resolved now. Yeah, site's ben slow...have been AWOL for a while, now just looking at things and appears Googel dropped us from index for sp@mmy posts. Nutz...

I paid for a yearly membership and havn't received any benefits and its been three days, can this please be fixed or may I have a refund?

I paid for a yearly membership and havn't received any benefits and its been three days, can this please be fixed or may I have a refund?

same here, paid for lifetime memebership please can someone fix this or should i ask for a refund?

Edited by mizio

The issues in question relate to either customer's paying via Paypal wherein their account is not linked and so payment gets marked as pending while Paypal clears. However, for some reason Paypal doesn't let the site know when it clears so (for now) has to be done manually. Also, still battling to get forum sw upgraded to determine if sw or hosting company is the cause of database errors. It's as frustrating for me to have to deal with as well. Thx for your patience and always, if there's an issue....just email.

Mizio, you should be sorted now.