Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cu_luu

My Sketches

92 posts in this topic

Nothing you've posted here relates to tattoo art because Tattoo art has to be rendered to some extent. Look at other members posts, and while not everything is perfect, there's at least an attempt towards perfection. Sketches aren't anything special, especially if YOU LACK SO MANY FUNDAMENTALS IN ART.

And the worst excuse is "Thats my style!" Copout

Its sad that the worst artist on this forum is getting the most attention. I'm putting this user on "ignore"

i see sketch is not important but the idea is. thats why i get them down fast as i can before it lose. i know tattoo artists have to do what customer want, and put a customer's puzzle together to make a final agreement. they get most ideas from them. i have lot shit idea that need to get down on paper. i completely ignore shading.

Its sad that the worst artist on this forum is getting the most attention. I'm putting this user on "ignore"

Thats because hes the only one posting lol

I think one needs to learn the fundamentals or art...also a little humility ...Your gradients suck...your seagull peacock or phoenix is wonky...Anatomy translates well to tattooing...so does perspective, shading gradients... even your color is remedial...Maybe you should find a mentor, most will tattoo how they draw. it's not the greatest but this is my first dragon 7 yrs ago...img004_zpsket8ecwj.jpg I wish you luck on your endeavors...Mind you I was a cocky fuck who had no respect for others opinion....Now they make me better and I welcome them proudly...Rather than taking criticism personally, if you do tht you will grow stagnant and never progress..